What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden NFL 11

Raider_69

Post Whore
i just brought it... i dont have a PS3 yet hoping to have it by monday but when i get it, ill have madden 11 to play :D

Ladmate

Bench
Just did the Superbowl, won 23-20 with Oakland against the Vikings (5 min quarters, no accelerated clock, All Pro.)

It was tough, and Adrian Peterson ran for 189 yards off 15 carries. Won it in overtime, forced a turnover and got a 37 yard field goal.

The bad teams really suck in the game.

Monk

Referee
Looks like all-pro is harder to beat in Madden 11, thank god.

The difference between All-Madden mode and one click below it was horrible in Madden 10.

Ladmate

Bench
Looks like all-pro is harder to beat in Madden 11, thank god.

The difference between All-Madden mode and one click below it was horrible in Madden 10.

Lots of broken tackles, mind you. Peterson averaged around 1.5 per run and Berrian broke 5 tackles to score a TD (no exaggeration).

eaglerock

Juniors
Got Yesterday and ive already lost 4 games online...but what ever... add me if your keen mwse10

btw its pretty awesome

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Ive had a few games v cpu, this game is quite addictive, it is clearly better then the previous games.

SO many small changes which just added to the game. I like how defenders arent so stupid, the corner backs dont seem to be lacking vs receivers, although you get someone like Jennings to lineup in the slot vs the nickel CB and that is a mismatch.

Also players seem to be using weight, A speed back just gets smashed by the line if they make contact, although it is pretty good watching the D-line fall apart vs a great juke.

Mhartew

Juniors
I'm up to the last Madden Moment and it is a bitch. You have to win the superbowl for the Colts with 50 seconds left on the clock down by 14 starting on 4th and goal.

So basically its touchdown + PAT + onside kick + touchdown +2 point conversion. It is a bitch.

nöyd

Staff member
Just finished my second season in franchise (I don't play online), knocked out by the Pats in the Divisional Playoffs 24-21 - last second field goal. Bastards.

Created myself, blew an ankle in the second quarter and never returned - I could have been the difference :lol:

what i like about this game is the finish of it.

you have the AFL era stuff which is cool. the menus again look great. the players look awesome on the field. the superbowl thing where you win is improved (wonder how long obama lasts in franchise mode)

and its like a gameday experience. im about to kick the ball off and i what do i hear? guns n roses. awesome. score a TD..."wooo hooo" blur plays. playing chicago late in the game with the game on the line and what happend? jay cutler throws a horrendous intercept. hahahah

gotta say, EA would have forked out a fortune for welcome to the jungle. and Thunderstruck.

also rating the madden moments. i love that rams one where you have to come back against the colts. i scored 5 straight TD's thanks to genius onside kicks.

Paullyboy

Coach
I can't remember the last time I got an onside kick back. Then again, I'm still playing Madden 10.

Latest posts