What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magpie Season

Thomas

First Grade
Magpies have nothing on spur-wing plovers.

Nasty f**king pteradactyls with spurs on their wings.

I have magpies around our house. They know me and I leave them alone.....I used to feed them but I stopped when they started pecking the bedroom window at 5am asking for food. Now they are pretty chill.

They don't like my dog though...she sits under the tree and has a staring contest with them.

But f**k plovers. Stupid birds who nest on the ground.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
birds-poster.jpg

Thomas

First Grade
Apparently they also won't attack if you walk backwards reciting poetry whilst sodomising yourself with a courgette.

Or so I've heard.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Thomas said:
Apparently they also won't attack if you walk backwards reciting poetry whilst sodomising yourself with a courgette.

Or so I've heard.

Yeah you would want to keep right away from someone doing that.

gurl_child

Juniors
What a bunch of wuss's. Carry an umbrella and everyone is happy. Birds are the best and so reminiscent of the dinosaurs. If you watch a maggie walking you see the T-rex today.

God-King Dean

Immortal
gurl_child said:
What a bunch of wuss's. Carry an umbrella and everyone is happy. Birds are the best and so reminiscent of the dinosaurs. If you watch a maggie walking you see the T-rex today.

You're a crack addict.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I can't read all the thread, and I'm hoping there's some good answers. But magpies attacking people only happens for a few weeks during the nesting period.

I used to just wear a good skin hat, like a common slouch hat and keep it wide brimmed. Sometimes they'd hit but most of the time they'd just swoop.

Don't swing at them or react, just walk on. They're only protecting their nests and as soon as they see you moving on, they won't follow.

Latest posts