What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magpies Extraordinary General Meeting

Highlander

Juniors
Hi Highlander

Long time no chat. I've been miraculously unbanned on the magpies forum, presumably
since Graeme wants to throw a tantrum about not being able to speak freely on other
platforms. Most people only like democracy and free speech when it suits them, or
am I just paranoid?

I've given you guys plenty, but I've always been unwavering in my support for you
guys to have have your say.

I agree you have every right to try to over throw the Wests Group and if you manage
to find the resources to put your legal action and plans into practice and you win, then
so be it.

Cheers

Yep been a long time

Im happy your posting on Maggies forum more people reading the better for the Maggies!!! And the amount of people starting to get on board is good for the Wests cause!!

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Yep been a long time

Im happy your posting on Maggies forum more people reading the better for the Maggies!!! And the amount of people starting to get on board is good for the Wests cause!!

I agree, the place is dead without me. It don't know why you banned me in the first place.
Just give me the word and i'll knock up an essay for you :)

I had you down as one of the moderates along with disco. You've certainly taken
it up a notch.

Last edited:

Balmain Bug

Juniors
Wests Magpies just need to continue fielding a team (which is their right to do) and the members right to request, and they will eventually become Wests Tigers feeder side when Balmain unfortunately fold.

There is nothing wrong with the members of a 104 year old club not wanting it to fold.

Crazy Tiger needs to show some respect.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Wests Magpies just need to continue fielding a team (which is their right to do) and the members right to request, and they will eventually become Wests Tigers feeder side when Balmain unfortunately fold.

There is nothing wrong with the members of a 104 year old club not wanting it to fold.

Crazy Tiger needs to show some respect.

Here come the crazies wearing black and white...

Highlander

Juniors
Crazy??

For Wanting our club to continue??

Atleast we are not scabs sucking up to anyone who will pay there way!!!

Matchball

Bench
Crazy??

For Wanting our club to continue??

Atleast we are not scabs sucking up to anyone who will pay there way!!!

Yet 10 years on you're still paying our way without any sucking up and will continue for another 10.
Otherwise you're history.

Btw, its their, not there.

Highlander

Juniors
Wouldnt be so cocky champ!!!

WA and WC are starting to ask Questions!! And lets be honest you dont have pocket Aces!!!