What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magpies soaring.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
This is the team that has been named. Please note, I emphasize named so this is not neccesarily the team that will take the field on the weekend seeing it is so early in the week and one player has to be omitted from the Raiders 1st team into this 2nd team.

1. Quentin LAULU TOGAGAE
2. David MILNE
3. Brad CROSS
4. Kyle LODGE
5. Chad GRINTELL
6. Marc HERBERT
7. Michael DOBSON
13. Josh WHITE
12. Lewis BALCOMB
11. Ben JONES
10. Cy LASSCOCK
9. Glen BUTTRISS
8. Daniel JOYCE

Interchange:
14. Tom LEAROYD LAHRS
15. Nick COLLIE
16. Tim CANNARD
17. Phil DENNIS

chileman

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Herbert is a gun and dobson will star at that level
word is Best will play fullback and goodwin will play wing for the raiders against penrith

really like the raiders linking up with Souths Logan, given me a reason to have a QLD cup side

They'd win the comp if they were playing at glorious Meakin Park ;-) I'm sure the local boys from Savage garden would sing at the GF halftime entertainment :D ahhhhhhhhhhhh, you've gotta love Logan City and Woodridge:sarcasm:

reptar

Juniors
Went to the Magpies game today - but couldn't find a team listing anywhere. Thought Herbert was great (apart from the kick out on the full), but still looked like he didn't trust his hamstring.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Went to the Magpies game today - but couldn't find a team listing anywhere. Thought Herbert was great (apart from the kick out on the full), but still looked like he didn't trust his hamstring.

1. Quentin LAULU TOGAGAE
2. Shea MOYLAN
3. Brett KELLY
4. Chad GRINTELL
5. Kyle LODGE
6. Marc HERBERT
7. Phil DENNIS
13. Brad CROSS
12. Josh WHITE
11. Brogan GIBSON
10. Chris DALY
9. McKanah GIBSON
8. Nick COLLEY

Interchange:
14. Lewis BALCOMB
15. Sean MCBRIDE
16. Tim CANNARD
17. Jack REED

Dane Tilse and ben Jones were originally named so I'd imagine they are playing tonight.

reptar

Juniors
Yup, Dane Tilse and Ben Jones are supposed to be playing tonight.

Marc Herbert didn't start the game, he was getting a lot of attention from the physio on the side-line and came on after about 15 minutes.

Shea Moylan impressed me, as did McKanah Gibson. Chris Daly also played pretty well.

I miss being able to go to Raiders games now I no longer live in Canberra/Sydney, so I could really see myself getting behind the Magpies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raiders for club champions... we'll top 8 it in NRL, win the QLD cup through souths logan and sh*t in the U20's :D

Latest posts