What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Magpies

40Twenty

Juniors
To all the Pies fans out there.

I just wanna say sorry about Ellis, maybe have a crack at getting Gibbs or Fifita back?

:D

alien

Referee
Do you really think Gibbs would want to go back after the way he was treated by Camp Concord??? He is better of at the Sharks, and so is Fifita!

POPEYE

Coach
A club letting a quality player like Fifita slip through their fingers deserves no sympathy from anyone

Seems someone hasn't been taking their medication great again.

But great to see he can at least type one handed while surfing the web at goatsinlingerie.com

Idiot.

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
To all the Pies fans out there.

I just wanna say sorry about Ellis, maybe have a crack at getting Gibbs or Fifita back?

:D

Since when have rugby league teams called the Magpies had their name shortened to the 'Pies'? It's always the Maggies, you ignorant igloo inhabitant.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
A club letting a quality player like Fifita slip through their fingers deserves no sympathy from anyone

Thanks coach. And I thought his increasingly poor performance on the field over the last 12 months and poor attitude at training would be a better indicator of quality, or lack thereof.

Fifita had a breakout year in 2010, faded badly last year and has been completely eclipsed in terms of value to the sharks by Gibbs in terms of his lazy defense and crabbing runs.

If Fifita is quality, he's doing a good job at hiding it.

Last edited:

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Speaking of trolls the state of some of the souffs females on sunday at the game ... jesus I reckon I would go for some of oxford st's finest stonewall and arq goers before I contemplated some of those toothless, bogan, houso souffs women

gronkathon

First Grade
Fifta is great in Supercoach. Making tackle breaks going across field making no metres is a great point earner

Spot On

Coach
Why all the panic at Tigerland? They bought Adam Blair to fill the void. Adam Blair! 550K human dynamo and one of the best backrowers in the comp. Can do the work of three players. Oh dear.

vookie

Juniors
Why all the panic at Tigerland? They bought Adam Blair to fill the void. Adam Blair! 550K human dynamo and one of the best backrowers in the comp. Can do the work of three players. Oh dear.

Do you believe everything you read in the papers? Or are you just geniused some of the time?