What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maguire Might Not Choose Teddy This Year

isaiah

Bench
Said it over the summer. I think Tommy and Latrell have it in their heads now. Neither deserve the NSW fullback spot on form

Turbo certainly didn’t help his cause this weekend
Yea man.... much as I love Turbo you gotta wonder if he should be in the team at all, let alone at fullback.

If Freddy was still coaching he'd probably still pick Latrell and Turbo regardless, but Madge has been pretty vocal about a clean slate and picking on form. If he's legit on that, Tago is the first centre picked surely.

Yea man.... much as I love Turbo you gotta wonder if he should be in the team at all, let alone at fullback.

If Freddy was still coaching he'd probably still pick Latrell and Turbo regardless, but Madge has been pretty vocal about a clean slate and picking on form. If he's legit on that, Tago is the first centre picked surely.
I see where you are coming from but I think that Critter, Best, Turbo and Latrell all get a game before Tago.

I see where you are coming from but I think that Critter, Best, Turbo and Latrell all get a game before Tago.
I dunno TBH... like I say, if Freddy was still around, then yea absolutely those other guys would have first dibs no matter how shit they were going in clubland.

But Madge might be keen to make a statement with some big selection calls and picking Tago would be fully justified on form. Assuming form holds and no injuries/suspensions, I think he's got a decent shot at starting alongside Critter.

And if he doesn't injure himself again, I reckon Egan might be a smokey too. Madge rates him and he and Api would be the most creative and in-form 9s for NSW at the moment.

Latest posts