What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maguire Might Not Choose Teddy This Year

It’s worth the effort risk. You need to score points. Edwards, Robson and McInnes have next to no creativity and Hynes has gone missing in every big game he’s played. With that starting side Api was a must.

The Hynes has gone missing in every big game is a myth.

He played 5 minutes of origin at centre which was a coaching howler as Burton was eligible to come on and what's he played like 4 finals games?

Valheru

Coach
Madge had to be pissed when he picked this team, what a disaster.

Dropping Teddy is an absolute disgrace. Last series wasn't his best moment and he was down on form all year but has bounced back in a big way this year and has only willed NSW to 2 series wins on his own. No doubt they will come crawling back after game 1 but I hope he tells them to stick it.

It certainly doesn't stop there though. I like to wind up penrith fans as much as the next bloke but Yeo on the bench is insanity., he is the best lock in the game and it ain't particularly close.

Lol at Robson at hooker. Api is the best hooker we have and should be there. He is crafty and put him in a good side he will create something. Can't even claim this is a form pick as cowboys stink.

To'o and crighton are ticks. I have huge question marks having both suali'i and Lomax in the team.

The halves are fine given the available options but let's not forget this dope was going to pick Cody Walker until he got injured.

mozza91

Coach
The Hynes has gone missing in every big game is a myth.

He played 5 minutes of origin at centre which was a coaching howler as Burton was eligible to come on and what's he played like 4 finals games?
I’m talking about his finals performances for Cronulla. Won’t judge him on last years game.

mxlegend99

Referee
Better side than expected considering injuries. Though its still inferior to the Queensland lineup.
Also not picking Api is a huge mistake.

soc123_au

Staff member
Yeo on bench 😂

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Live footage of @Chins get the wins
Halves cover for when Nicho shits the bed.

Valheru

Coach
Pretty awful team but we didn’t have a lot of options with the injuries.

Suu’allii I find the strangest selection. He’s always been very overrated and is pissing off to yawnion. Thought the Fox deserved to be there after last game too.
That's not a reason to not pick him. NSW only need to worry about winning the next game and if the coach and selectors think he gives them the best chance of doing that then he should be picked.

Having said that, I wouldn't have him in the team but not for that reason.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Madge had to be pissed when he picked this team, what a disaster.

Dropping Teddy is an absolute disgrace. Last series wasn't his best moment and he was down on form all year but has bounced back in a big way this year and has only willed NSW to 2 series wins on his own. No doubt they will come crawling back after game 1 but I hope he tells them to stick it.

It certainly doesn't stop there though. I like to wind up penrith fans as much as the next bloke but Yeo on the bench is insanity., he is the best lock in the game and it ain't particularly close.

Lol at Robson at hooker. Api is the best hooker we have and should be there. He is crafty and put him in a good side he will create something. Can't even claim this is a form pick as cowboys stink.

To'o and crighton are ticks. I have huge question marks having both suali'i and Lomax in the team.

The halves are fine given the available options but let's not forget this dope was going to pick Cody Walker until he got injured.
Tedesco has been NSW worst player for the past few series.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
H Young a myth in Origin
Robson no. Api best no.9 in.nsw
Lomax doesn’t convince me. Played a month of good footy and lots of poor games before that
Powderpuff j turbo up front
Leniu is probably good for 10 minutes of hard running then will gas

Haas and Stefano would’ve been a great starting duo setting the platform imo. Both athletic and big motors. Missed opportunity.

Hopefully Barnett and Burton makes the 17.

Munky

Coach
Hynes only playing three finals games as a halfback isn't a particularly good defence of his big match vanishing act.

Given that you play more finals by you know winning them.

Munky

Coach
Zero backline cover on the bench.

Spencer Lenui being an Origin centre could be an interesting occurrence.

Hynes only playing three finals games as a halfback isn't a particularly good defence of his big match vanishing act.

Given that you play more finals by you know winning them.

Hopefully for Hynes and the people that believe in him (Myself being one) he has a cracker this series and proves the haters wrong.