What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maguire not happy with Isaac Luke??

rabbitohs95

Bench
Souths fans just can't seem to grasp the reality of situations.

DC Fan is right. Luke has an attitude problem (as if this isn't obvious) and Maguire won't cop his shit on his watch. Its pretty simple and Maguire will win the day regardless.

I've got a good source for this and I'm not trolling.

Its certainly not as sensational a situation as the Tele have made out (what a shock), but Maguire is imposing himself on the club as he has been bought to Souths to do. Your clubs culture needs to change. Denying Luke has issues just because he is talented is 1980's logic, still prevalent at Redfern and the reason you've become a laughing stock.

Maguire will be given carte blanche to do as he needs to change the culture and whining star players, no matter how good they are, won't make the cut.

As I said, no trolling and I can verify a source, but the same thing has been happening in any sport you care to mention forever and that will continue to be the case.

Well said Dobbsy, agree with you entirely, he needs to get his shit together but i'm confident Madge will get him there. I think having him and Dave on the bench could add some good impact.

Isaaxe

Juniors
The reality of this situation is that Issac Luke came back to training early - 1 month as international players have till Dec or Jan to start training. Issac spoke to Maguire 1st. This is very unlike Issac who usually does what he wants when he wants.

Even Issac has heard of the respect that is held in the RL community for Maguire.

From that time on - rest assured Maguire would have been telling Issac about the attitude required to succeed.