What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail....Coaching Restructure!

Sideline Eye

Juniors
A few great sources tell me in 2007 Adrian Lam will be our Head Coach with Stuart Raper appointed Coaching Co-Ordinator.
Looks like the club is trying to avoid another coach payout!
Hopefully Lam has more say, like he did in Rounds 1-15!!!!

I hope this is good mail.

What does a coaching co-ordinator do anyway ? Does it mean over-seeing all grades ?

Dread

Juniors
Yes, they do this and avoid a $300,000 payout!

But... wouldn't they still be paying him the $300 000... just over the course of the season? If so, what's the dif?

PJ

First Grade
I agree Dread, get rid of him.

Offers nothing but the opportunity to white ant if he is still around the joint. If he is being shafted, and about f@cking time, then do it fully.

Last thing Lam will need is Nuffy stirring up trouble from within the club when the losses start.

imasharkie

Coach
The payout would be a better idea.

Wouldn't supercoach get the message that he's not wanted. All he can acheive next year is cause trouble. He's just about f*cked our great club and the club lets him get away scotch free.

He should be sent packing and we should sue him for impersonating a 1st grade coach.

Inferno

Coach
Dread said:
But... wouldn't they still be paying him the $300 000... just over the course of the season? If so, what's the dif?

Its a good way to get rid of him without sacking him. If the Lam doesn't work out might be hard to get a half decent coach if we've sacked the last 2 halfway through their contracts.

Havoc

Juniors
I wonder if the same thing may happen at Souths next year.....

Who would keep Shaun McRae as a coach over Jason Taylor, considering both of their form this year?

Alan Shore

First Grade
That would increase Raper's influence across all grades, making it a very bad choice. Then again, maybe Stupid might take the hint and leave of his own accord.

Latest posts