What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maitua Found Guilty

ibeme

First Grade
RaidersMalt said:
The RSL really lucked out with 150 bra boys celebrating a 21st in one room and a 100 strong cop christmas party in another, would have been an absolute bloodbath, I'm suprised no one was killed!

If it wasn't so serious, it'd be laughable. It's like something you'd see in a police academny movie

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Regardless of the outcome the thing that totally got under my skin was his total lack of remorse when leaving the courthouse. He was chewing away on his gum as if he was some sort of rockstar or something and then to see his ADHD mate in those shorts that make Ian Roberts look butch cheering and carrying on.....i get the feeling that we havent seen the last of Dog dramas...

Cammo

Bench
canyoudigit, I was speaking to Malcolm Noad on the weekend before the Cowboys game and I can assure you that the has the right programs in place to keep these guys out of trouble.

I think he is doing a great job and is the right person to turn the club around and get it out of the mess it has got itself into.