What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAJOR SEMI FINAL - NEWTOWN V ROOSTERS

The Backpacker

Juniors
Well this is a good start to the day. The cat brings me a mouse at 5am and proceeds to consume it on my bed, the neighbours dog has stolen my shoes from outside the front door and we lost the friggin game. :( Well, as they say, it can only get better from here on in. :D

Congratulations bags. With Gorilla's fantastic post, you were never going to lose it.

Lord, you really were saving yourself for the finals. :lol: Good luck team for the remaining game/s.

Gorilla -- You are 'the man' - Sensational Article :shock:

That was so close. Thanks to the Ref, I don't envy your job on this game, Well Done.

To my PALS GO EASTS.. Now we've both got a Preliminary Final to Win to get into the GF. :shock:

G

gorilla

Well, blow me down, the Bags scrap in by 0.1 point.
Yay !

I've rarely been in any grandfinal except for water polo GFs - what a treat.
Good match and posts everyone.
Morticia - yours kept me reading, as did Miss Pittstop's.

I'm amazed again at my score but who could argue with such an accomplished and talented ref ;-)

Well done Bags and Roosters, thank you Ref, ballgirls.

Now, on to glory ! :evil:

Maggie

Dougie

Juniors
Isn't it going to be great....i get to play against my old team for the right to get into the Grand Final.......cant wait!

Genghis Chan

Juniors
The Backpacker said:
Lord, you really were saving yourself for the finals. :lol: Good luck team for the remaining game/s.

What? You thought I was only joking about that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats to Newtown, and I can't wait for revenge in the Grand Final :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dougie

Juniors
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:

Congrats to Newtown, and I can't wait for revenge in the Grand Final :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

you'll have to get past us first! :p

Anonymous

Juniors
Dougie said:
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:

Thats the spirit lads... beat the hell out of each other. :twisted:

Dougie

Juniors
Willow said:
Dougie said:
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:

you're not getting out of it that easy, we are resting our star player.....me! :p

Big Mick

Referee
Dougie said:
Willow said:
Dougie said:
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:

you're not getting out of it that easy, we are resting our star player.....me! :p

Don't get too comfortable mate, we might need you. hehe. I got a feeling there may be a late withdrawal

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Dougie said:
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:

That can be arranged. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go hire a hit-man.....ahh, pretend you didn't hear that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dougie

Juniors
Big Mick said:
Dougie said:
Willow said:
Dougie said:
Lord Reynoldson said:
The Backpacker said:

Don't get too comfortable mate, we might need you. hehe. I got a feeling there may be a late withdrawal

i may not be available, depending on the closing time, as im going to be travelling down to watch the real Roosters SMASH the Panthers in the Grand Final...... thats if i can get my tickets online tomorrow morning!

Latest posts