What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

major sponsor ?

just got my regular email from the great bumper glen and i see that its a "sydney airport jets news relase" wot does this mean as major sponsors go ? i thought the airport had given all there cash to the junior jets ? why are we still giving the airport credit if they are'nt our sponsors anymore ? am i making too much outta too little ?

Jeffles

Bench
I think you are. That is just an old name for the folder of email addresses. Nothing sinister about it.

that may be true jeffles but in the age of professionalism shoudn't we do all that we can to show that we are a professional club ?

Fair go Jeffles, at least NKOD is raising a semi-valid point, no need to shoot him, or her, down just because they are a little lacking in the basics of english!

It is a storm in a tea cup.

Anyone know who is the Major Sponsor for this season?

Jeffles

Bench
There are several parties we are negotiating with. News will be posted as soon as something can be confirmed.

In the mean time spend up big at Henson Park and at the Jets Sports Club