What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAL KAFUSI

Freak

Juniors
Heard a great report about Mal through the week since being at the Eels.
Apparantly he is the Real McCoy!!!

Freak

Juniors
eelavation said:
Hey freaky boy!! reveal all!!...give us another thing to look forward to.

Well lets just say I would not expect to see much of the Fui monster and I would suggest Sideshow will not see as much first grade as what he would like.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Mal Kaufusi is a 2nd rower or Prop, Petersen is a winger

why would Petersen get effected by Kaufusi?

Freak

I don't care about Peterson because I know his capabilities but how can u make that assumption about Fui when u havent seen him play? Or do u have inside info? Don't tell me is already playing up.

Freak

Juniors
Well the word is that the Fui monster has brang across all his bad habits from Souths, but then again Smithy does seem to have a golden child that cannot do anything wrong!!! I very much doubt Fui Fui Moi Moi is one though!!

All I can tell you about Big Mal is that "the boys" are very impressed at this stage.

And as for Petersen, well I just get the impression from what I have heard that he may need to wait for an injury again to gain a spot in the side, but I guess the majority of people would assume that anyway with Burt and Grothe fully fit.

Good news about Mal.

On Fui- Why would he play up straight away when he wants to impress the coach, doesn't make sense. Is he turning up training late or not applying himself during training?

Still doesn't make sense he just started preseason training and his gone haywire. I had high hopes for Fui he is big strong and could do some damage, its a shame really. Oh well I hope he likes the bench for reserve grade.

Freak

Juniors
At the moment their is a massive enthasis on getting out only what you put in.
All the boys are doing everything possible to make this season a successful season and absolutely training the house down. They recently split for 10 days over the festive period and everyone was given individual training programs to complete over this time.
From what I have been told some of the boys are not only meeting their required training programs but are doing over and above what is expected.

Commitment is something we have been lacking over the last 2 years and by the sounds of it, it is back!!! :clap:

I think the Fui monster is going to have to learn the hard way!! :roll: