What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
It's sort of left field, but why do you think that?

What position does Blaize brother play?
Well I guess there manager in the first instance, that is probably the most important thing.

The source of the rumour doesn’t exactly seem to be a credible source, just smells of forum nonsense really.

Probably more than anything else is the sort of money involved. We don’t have it. I’m sure there are some funds available, limited to perhaps one or two fringe signings.

It just seems to be nonsense really.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Fk I wish Blaze comes to us to play 6. He is an absolute stud! He is doing things that I haven't seen many kids his age do so early in his career in absolutely any position they play him in. Imagine Nathan and him in the halves!

Blaze just focus on your running game alot like Luai.

Now that Moses had two blinders for NSW and Luai was great I can't see Nathan being picked next year unless there are injurys.

I'd personally go Nathan and Moses in the halves and Luai off the bench as a utility/hype man.

Iamback

Coach
Well I guess there manager in the first instance, that is probably the most important thing.

The source of the rumour doesn’t exactly seem to be a credible source, just smells of forum nonsense really.

Probably more than anything else is the sort of money involved. We don’t have it. I’m sure there are some funds available, limited to perhaps one or two fringe signings.

It just seems to be nonsense really.

Anything from a Moses client is leaked by the scumbag himself

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Fk I wish Blaze comes to us to play 6. He is an absolute stud! He is doing things that I haven't seen many kids his age do so early in his career in absolutely any position they play him in. Imagine Nathan and him in the halves!

Blaze just focus on your running game alot like Luai.

Now that Moses had two blinders for NSW and Luai was great I can't see Nathan being picked next year unless there are injurys.

I'd personally go Nathan and Moses in the halves and Luai off the bench as a utility/hype man.
Watch that first half Moses was awful. He's the reason QLD were still in the game

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Cleary is the 1st one picked if fit, Captain too
Yeah he would have been captain this series if fit.

Cleary has to be in the top 3 halfback I've ever seen. Johns, JT and Cleary and all there. Nathan IMO will surpass Johns when he retires and people look back on just how great Nathan was/is.

Fangs

Coach
Moses/Cleary sounds gold but how do you drop Luai? He was brilliant the whole series.

The Tigers will figure him out. He has Api with him. Know your worth as he would say.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Bullshit, he is 100% perfect..... plays 20mins, says all the right things, coach says all the scullduggery things, can't get hit in the field If your the coach... its actually pretty masterful from the fowl mouthed tiger town coach
Got lucky carrying him. I've met Jake a few times and he's as nice as he comes across. Gun bloke but he's not at this level anymore