What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MAL KAFUSI

Stagger eel

Staff member
Big Mal signed with us about 3 weeks ago his profile is allready up in our official website. From all reports he has impressed just about everyone around him on the training paddock. Bare in mind this bloke has not really had an offseason of training in 2 years for various reasons so we may him do what he did for Manly 2 seasons ago and thats ofcourse terrorise the opposition.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I can't wait too see him in the Blue & Gold....all that hard work at Manly will pay off for Parra 8)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
as will Hexy's, Robbo's, Kane's, and everyone's hard work at parra be paying off for Manly. BUmped into Aaron Cannings at the shops today, god he's a monster!!

supersoniceagle

Juniors
Prop I'd say...which will make it very hard for him to get into the team considering the abundance of forwards you guys have

Pazza

First Grade
If he works hard enough he can make it. Only Hindmarsh and Cayless are certainies in the Parra pack leaving Vella, Cannings, Pearson, Kaufusi, Peek, Stapleton, Armit, Tsoulos, Muckert, Hopkins, Muspratt, Morris, Wagon, Pai and Widders to fight for the left over spots.

Hurriflatch

Referee
With the versitility of Hopkins and Morris Parra could quite easily go with a 4 forward bench. Still going to be some left overs but might make it a LITTLE easier for players to get in.

Kasper

Bench
nah I am pretty sure Kaufusi's nick name is KFC coz he likes to tucker into a bit of KFC the big unit.