What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maloney Charged

Micistm

Bench
Not a shock, and he deserves citing. I'd be stunned if he defended that. Only Thurston or one of the other NRL Darlings could defend a shot like that

MKEB...

Staff member
Granted, it was late and needless... No High contact and Hayne milked for all it was worth

Micistm

Bench
Of course he milked it, Haynes a master at that. But doesn't make it any less dumb. Stupid move bound to put the team under pressure, could serve no other purpose

ozbash

Referee
I think there is still a bit of McKinnonish attitude left at the Warriors, Baloney might have caught some ?

Actually, isnt it great to see a Warrior up on a charge, no more namby pamby 2010 pussies pretending to be big tough league players..

Hope the Pac-man violates a tiger (not benj) on Saturday night.. He could use the effects of the 'super-duper-moon as defence ??

Micistm

Bench
Big rough D? Yep, for sure. We need more of it and to be known for it instead of the 'cuddle tackle.' Big hits. To make a team know they've played a game when coming up against warriors.
But within reason. Doesn't help anyone if we are gonna get players out for a week or two. Dodgy, pickey charges cited on players & I'd defend em to the hilt and whinge from the hills for weeks. Silly brain explosions? Na.

playdaball

Bench
If the likes of Mortimer had of done that to one of our players on Saturday we would have been spewing . Maloney was lucky with 1 week.

JAG

Juniors
There was nothing much in it, Hayne milked it for all it was worth and I loved seeing it, but the bottom line was that is was DUMB.

Much preferred Jimmy lobbing Haynes boot into the crowd. Now that was quality.