What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man Tears

a_che

Juniors
I didnt cry at the game cause i was screaming like a nutcase in the stands but after watching the replay.. i shed a few tears for the boys.

stg666

Juniors
i was at kogarah. i cried there. and i am crying now. 23yld in '79 and this has been a long wait. my son was born in '80 and he was starting to think it would never come. yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SpaceCam

Juniors
I've waited my whole life for this.
I cried for the last 20 minutes of the game.
And through the presentation.

God I love this brand.
And a love Wayne Bennett!

morris_magic

Juniors
i had goosebumps all over me when sam perret made that intercept, then all of a sudden he is surrounded by darius, soward, matty cooper and dean young, "your not going anywhere" and that group circle with creagh in the middle i just couldnt help it but rain tears.
there is absolutely nothing like being a Dragons supporter

Old man and I were shed a few when the Hornby lifted up that trophy, what a moment that was, i'll remember that till the day I die! I can proudly say i lived to watch the mighty dragons win a title!

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I had few tears and proud of it, this my best year in my life, I will have the most relaxing summer ever.
Holiday in tassie for 10 days in December, holiday in the Gold coast followed by Forster for 3 weeks in January and will be wearing my red white and under pants everywhere, hell I wont even wash them:crazy:

big pat

Coach
I had few tears and proud of it, this my best year in my life, I will have the most relaxing summer ever.
Holiday in tassie for 10 days in December, holiday in the Gold coast followed by Forster for 3 weeks in January and will be wearing my red white and under pants everywhere, hell I wont even wash them:crazy:

a bit too much info ld.

nontime111

Juniors
GREATEST GRAND FINAL MOMENT IN HISTORY SINCE IVE WATCHED THEM SINCE 1974..........................

DEAN YOUNG AND HIS DAD CRAIG EMBRACING AT FULL TIME!!!!!!!!!

DEAN YOUR A LEGEND NOW BROTHER AND A PREMIERSHIP PLAYER NOW JUST LIKE YOUR OLD (young ;-) MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same to you MOZZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU PLAYERS AND FANS ASWELL WHOVE STUCK AND STAYED TRUE THROUGH THICK AND THIN ALL THESE YEARS NEVER EVER GIVING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS A TRUE DRAGON SINCE 1977, i was only 11 when they won in '79 and boy that witch is dead, from my heart JUST ..........

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Coshie

Juniors
My mate had tears steaming down his face when Gaz scored..he just looked at me and said" this will be our year"..

AJ_82

Juniors
Coppo and I were going off early with the tears as we both had promises from our now departed Dad and Mum respectively that the next GF we were in would be our time! Coppo bloody reminded me and set me off after Gaz scoring ... then when we got up by more than 2 tries in the 2nd half I was gone again but f**k, who cares ... after so long it was about time to let it all out!

AJ_82

Juniors
As for Serb, I heard you were giving some of the lads a bit of tongue on the hugs and kisses :D