What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Management Games

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
Hey, im just wondering if theres any available rugby league management games up for download coz i read about some couple months ago but i dunno wot eva happened to them. so can ne1 help.

ps. sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum or ne fing

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
i think priddo made a rugby league management game, i have it.

um u will have to pm him or ask someone else cos i forgot the website sorry

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
i think priddo made a rugby league management game, i have it.

um u will have to pm him or ask someone else cos i forgot the website sorry

that doesnt happen to be that Ultimate Rugby League Manager or something and does it stuff up afta da origin selections cause i already had that but im jst checking if anyone made one that works full season wif apprpriate pricings on the players and stuff. but i dont fink ill b likely to find anyfing.

broncos4eva

Juniors
Paul has told me that the release fo a much bigger and btter program will be available with the start of the 2004 season :)

Goleel

Juniors
With so many 'in a few weeks' release dates thrown around by people who know Paul over the last few months I wont believe any release about URLM until I can download the thing and play it. URLM was great fun too, but its hard not to lose faith in it when there has been so little said about it for so long.