What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manase Fainu

betcats

Referee
Ftr Jesus is cool, feed the poor, do not kill, rape or torture. I like the man. Did not f**k his cousins.

But hey buy a gun. Dead men tell no tales you stupid stabber.

He stabbed old mate in the back, the victim never saw him according to his statements at the trial, it was all the other people standing around that saw a guy in a sling jam a knife into the guys back that did Fainu in.

skeepe

Immortal
In true Dylan Walker style, he opens his mouth and makes it worse.

It’s all cool, you see. Nobody was throwing gang signs (nobody said they were), they were just showing support for a mate who’s doing it a little tough at the moment.

Oh and for those who can’t read, which seems to be a few of you, the NRL integrity unit is investigating the Manly players and Addin Fonua Blake who did something similar.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I get it, he stabbed a bloke in the back.

Get raped on jail, take it for the 7 and the wanker Walker.

Matua

Bench
In true Dylan Walker style, he opens his mouth and makes it worse.

It’s all cool, you see. Nobody was throwing gang signs (nobody said they were), they were just showing support for a mate who’s doing it a little tough at the moment.

Oh and for those who can’t read, which seems to be a few of you, the NRL integrity unit is investigating the Manly players and Addin Fonua Blake who did something similar.

I'm now genuinely worried that some of the Dropkick 7 will follow Walker to the Warriors where we've spent the last few years trying to create a dropkick 13.

Saxon

Bench
Curtis Scott should have got a medal, not suspended.

f**k me Walker, what bit of it don't you get? Your "wonderful kid" went full dog and stabbed some poor merkin in the back. IN THE BACK. That's not "turns have taken the wrong way for him", that's a maggot who has no respect for people, the law or the word of his God*. A cowardly maggot at that - he didn't even have the balls to square up to the bloke.

* Imaginary friend!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Stab someone in the back with hate in your heart, 'all good bro'.
Stab someone in the backdoor with love in your heart, 'oh hell no we cant behaving that'.
Shtbag hypocrites.