What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manchester United at Kogarah Jubilee Oval

jenninga

First Grade
What possible connection does Kogarah Oval have with ANZ stadium? I don't recall the Lions training there too. I think it's just because it may be the closest small stadium to the city which still has the required facilities.

It's the access to Sizzlers,teams world wide book Sizzlers into their itinery.
As long as they don't go next door to the Leagues club ,the sh*t service will put them off.

saint.nick

Coach
It's the access to Sizzlers,teams world wide book Sizzlers into their itinery.
As long as they don't go next door to the Leagues club ,the sh*t service will put them off.

haha, Sizzlers is the most upscale restaurant in the world! I can't believe I got into their training session. It was an invite only event, but an official handed me and a mate free tickets to get in, which enabled us to get autographs, photos and etc. Happy days.

saint.nick

Coach
Hey Saint Nick are they back there again today??

The United website says they are training again later this afternoon, but whether that would be at Kogarah or Allianz, I'm not sure. My bet would be on Kogarah though.

saint.nick

Coach
And to further answer your question bay, an honorary plaque by Man Utd was unveiled by Moyes in the Legends Walk.

DirtyHarry

Juniors
And to further answer your question bay, an honorary plaque by Man Utd was unveiled by Moyes in the Legends Walk.

This is a wind-up right?

If it's not bad enough having Manure pollute our sacred turf, a permanent stain will be left on the legends walk

Moysey Moysey Moysey no amount of cash to buy trophies can replace the people's club

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade

stick that f**king plaque up your f**king ass Man U!
I don't care who you are...we are St George and we only commemorate OUR LEGENDS in the Legends Walk. Who the f**k allowed this travesty?

saint.nick

Coach
Comon guys, it's not every day the biggest sporting club in the world adopts your little known home ground (in the context of the world) in suburban sydney as a home base. It's a big deal for me having these guys running around just 5 minutes away from me every day. Now as a Liverpool fan, I respect Man Utd for leaving a permanent sign of gratitude for the hospitality we provided them.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
We did THEM a favour, therefore they should have a plaque commemorating US. I don't want our legends walk to be polluted. f**k Man U. I'm happy to have them training here but having a commemorative plaque? Come on

jenninga

First Grade
Comon guys, it's not every day the biggest sporting club in the world adopts your little known home ground (in the context of the world) in suburban sydney as a home base. It's a big deal for me having these guys running around just 5 minutes away from me every day. Now as a Liverpool fan, I respect Man Utd for leaving a permanent sign of gratitude for the hospitality we provided them.

The groundsman was instructed to measure the grass so the primadonnas could train on the hallowed turf,who do they think they are.I have hated them for years ,mainly because of Ferguson and because they poach my Tottenham players,now they are after Bale,they can f#*k off.

saint.nick

Coach
The groundsman was instructed to measure the grass so the primadonnas could train on the hallowed turf,who do they think they are.I have hated them for years ,mainly because of Ferguson and because they poach my Tottenham players,now they are after Bale,they can f#*k off.

mate, i'm confident any big EPL team, including spurs, would ask for a specific grass length. And don't you go whinging about Utd's scouts, when all your scouts do is follow my team's transfer movements. I think you can now work out who I support.

saint.nick

Coach
Unfortunately jenninga, top tier football is just a food chain ruled by the big clubs. If Bale had any dignity if he were to leave, he'd go to real madrid.

jenninga

First Grade
mate, i'm confident any big EPL team, including spurs, would ask for a specific grass length. And don't you go whinging about Utd's scouts, when all your scouts do is follow my team's transfer movements. I think you can now work out who I support.

I know,i just got fired up when I saw them bid 60mil for Bale.

Latest posts