What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

nick87

Coach
yeah i dont trust any site, but MFL platform is mostly good, but it's draft situation stinks haha

zombie jesus

Staff member
Free agency will start soon.

200k salary cap, site will stop you from making total bids over this amount (current salaries on your roster + active bids).

34 roster spots + 5 taxi.

You can nominate up to 5 players, you don’t have to nominate if you don’t want to.

Auctions end 48 hours after the last bid. The player will be automatically added to your roster. You can assign up to a 5-year contract, I’ll ask for your contracts at some point, don’t need to post them straight away.

If you drop a player won at free agency auction before the season begins, their whole salary will be assessed against your cap as a cap penalty.
Eg. Win Bill Jones for $3000, drop him after the 2nd preseason game = $3000 salary cap penalty

Bid increments are set to $500, once the numbers get to 5-digits you’re encouraged to use at least $1000 increments.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Just two picks to go. If they get done before 2:30ish then free agency will open almost straight away, otherwise it will be within an hour or two of the final pick.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Take care when you're bidding, double check what you've done before submitting. I can't just remove a single bid, I need to end the individual player auction, find the last legitimate bid and a start it again with a fresh clock, so it's a bit of a muck around

skeepe

Immortal
Wow there is some serious cash being splashed out there right now! I was hoping to try to bring back Austin Ekeler and Davante Adams but I’ve been well and truly priced out.

kurt faulk

Coach
Wow there is some serious cash being splashed out there right now! I was hoping to try to bring back Austin Ekeler and Davante Adams but I’ve been well and truly priced out.

how didn't you franchise tag adams? there would have been a good chance you would have got 2 1st rounders.

skeepe

Immortal
how didn't you franchise tag adams? there would have been a good chance you would have got 2 1st rounders.

I chose Kamara instead. Adams has up and down games whereas Kamara is pretty consistent, even considering he’s due a drop without Brees.

Plus I drafted Kamara in the second round in my first rookie draft, I feel a strange sense of attachment to him.

kurt faulk

Coach
I chose Kamara instead. Adams has up and down games whereas Kamara is pretty consistent, even considering he’s due a drop without Brees.

Plus I drafted Kamara in the second round in my first rookie draft, I feel a strange sense of attachment to him.

Yeah, that would have been a hard choice.

nick87

Coach
The influx of two new teams, and taking a ton of salary away and providing 400k into the pot... this is the NBA salary cap jump where any one who could walk and chew gum got a max extension haha

zombie jesus

Staff member
Save declaring years for players you win in the auction until I ask for them, I'll do them all in one big hit at the end.

Your “strange sense of attachment” may have something to do with winning the season last year.

If you had Kamara in the finals, you won.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The auction is slowing down, get your noms in if there's anyone you want, I'll close it once we trickle to a stop. First blind bid run will process next Wednesday night (18th)

nick87

Coach
Thunder Gun Express Contract Years:
Carson Wentz - 2 years
Russell Wilson - 5 years
Matt Breida - 1 year
Hunter Henry - 2 years
Tyler Higbee - 3 years
Carl Lawson - 2 years
Yannick Ngakoue - 1 years
Leonard Williams - 2 years
Jamie Collins - 1 year
Lavonte David - 2 years
Za'Darius Smith - 2 years
Eric Wilson - 2 years
Carlton Davis - 2 years
Marcus Maye - 2 years

zombie jesus

Staff member
Thunder Gun Express Contract Years:
Carson Wentz - 2 years
Russell Wilson - 5 years
Matt Breida - 1 year
Hunter Henry - 2 years
Tyler Higbee - 3 years
Carl Lawson - 2 years
Yannick Ngakoue - 1 years
Leonard Williams - 2 years
Jamie Collins - 1 year
Lavonte David - 2 years
Za'Darius Smith - 2 years
Eric Wilson - 2 years
Carlton Davis - 2 years
Marcus Maye - 2 years
Updated these

Send through your contract years if you're done with FA.