1. Origin I Edition OUT NOW:

The latest issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for next week's State of Origin opener and upcoming Super League matches!

As the interstate rivalry amps up in the NRL post-season for the first time, Paul Jobber talks to Boyd Cordner as the Blues skipper aims for a NSW three-peat, while Rick Edgerton looks at how Origin will unfold in a post-COVID world. League-mad fans Mark Thierry and Emile El-Azar share their lives in locked-down Victoria during the COVID-disrupted year and Andrew Ferguson looks at how the Storm and Roosters of the current era compare with the great dynasties of years gone by.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the Origin match programme along with teamlists and details for the week's Super League matches - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine! Happy reading!

EDITION 23 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Manly A Grade competition

Discussion in 'NSWRL Competitions' started by Shark62, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Broncos93

Broncos93 Juniors

I could be wrong mate but I believe they folded in open age.

Apparently the coach they had teed up pulled the pin and they couldn't get the numbers together for a full squad.

Coastbloke likes this.
  2. rightleftin

rightleftin Juniors

That is correct, The only open age teams left in North Sydney are the Asquith teams playing RMC and SS.

3. kbw

kbw Bench

I saw a Narrabeen v forestville game a few weeks agao and it was a cracker of a game of RL for A Grade

4. rightleftin

rightleftin Juniors

The table is fairly tight with the top 6 being:

Cromer 27
    Merrylands 25
    Avalon & Narrabeen 24
    Forestville & Greenacre 22

I saw Willie Manu playing for Greenacre last week and he is still very destructive.

5. Coastbloke

Coastbloke Bench

Yeah, I think you might be right. I read recently in my local Central Coast paper that in yawnion Woy Woy and Hornsby played in a comp match, so I thought it would fit if Berowra could join the CC comp...