What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Mafia carrying on like Pork chops.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Had the roles been reversed or any other club were robbed like Manly were today you'd hardley hear about it, but when it happen to their little darlings all hell breaks loose.

I've just heard a moron get on and say they should hold an inquiry and declare the match as void, if that's the case? let's replay the 78 Grand final between Cronulla and Parramatta because Moanly should never have made the GF.

Get over it.

Just for the future...its probably best to post stuff like this in the dedicated game thread. Atleast untill tommorrow.

That way you dont ruin the game for people that havent seen it. ;-)

t-ba

Post Whore
Fair enough, but how bad would it be if the roles were reversed? I mean, Clowns from Cronulla and Parra are still bitching about losses to Manly in the 1970's...

Tommy Smith

Referee
Robbed? LOLOLOL

The Cowboys had 1 penalty (from memory) all game. No team can be that well disciplined. I think that null and voids all other "errors" that went the Cowboys way.

c_eagle

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
Robbed? LOLOLOL

The Cowboys had 1 penalty (from memory) all game. No team can be that well disciplined. I think that null and voids all other "errors" that went the Cowboys way.
I suppose having a 20 tap rather than a drop out is worse than a penalty?

Stagger eel

Staff member
nospam49™ said:
Just for the future...its probably best to post stuff like this in the dedicated game thread. Atleast untill tommorrow.

That way you dont ruin the game for people that havent seen it. ;-)

My apologies!! ;-)

bboy_insane

Juniors
eelavation said:
Had the roles been reversed or any other club were robbed like Manly were today you'd hardley hear about it, but when it happen to their little darlings all hell breaks loose.

I've just heard a moron get on and say they should hold an inquiry and declare the match as void, if that's the case? let's replay the 78 Grand final between Cronulla and Parramatta because Moanly should never have made the GF.

Get over it.

Got nothing better to do that bash manly? Lame dude, move on.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Tommy Smith said:
Robbed? LOLOLOL

look!! in fairness Manly were hard done by! no doubt about it, but I'm sure these a dozeon games this year that were influenced by dodgy decisions the way Fulton is carrying on you'd think the world blew up.

Tommy Smith

Referee
One error...oh my god, change the result!

It happens. If Manly want to blame the loss on that one call then they are pretty desperate.

Maybe they should blame the loss on crap goalkicking.

Stagger eel

Staff member
bboy_insane said:
Got nothing better to do that bash manly? Lame dude, move on.

well it was good enough for you to respond!!

and!! I'm not bashing Manly I'm bashing the 2GB dribble Manly Mafia.

c_eagle

Juniors
Tommy Smith said:
One error...oh my god, change the result!

It happens. If Manly want to blame the loss on that one call then they are pretty desperate.

Maybe they should blame the loss on crap goalkicking.
I suppose a scrum for a knock on, 20 metres out from the try line rather than the opposition gaining possession, is better than a penalty?

Stagger eel

Staff member
t-ba said:
Fair enough, but how bad would it be if the roles were reversed? I mean, Clowns from Cronulla and Parra are still bitching about losses to Manly in the 1970's...

and you guys still bitch about 95!!

The_Coach

Juniors
What about the forward pass in the final Manly try?

In the scheme of things all stuff ups tend to equal each other out. Clarke said it to Monaghan halfway through the match "It's Karma". Stop your whinging and start thinking of next week.

Iafeta

Referee
Tommy Smith said:
Robbed? LOLOLOL

Yeah. No idea what Clark was on. Fair dinkum he's a bad ref, like blowing time off on Hannay, pfft, what a hero.

Alex28

Coach
The_Coach said:
What about the forward pass in the final Manly try?

Exactly right - the pass had to be 2 metres forward. If the Cowboys lost it would have been absolute robbery...

Latest posts