What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Mafia carrying on like Pork chops.

lotti

Bench
the Roosters fans were on here saying they were robbed by Tim Mander and he's an idiot of a ref. Manly on the other hand, played their guts out and because of 5 calls by the ref and Williamson missing 3 goals lost.

lotti

Bench
normally I'm all for the Cowboys winning because I'm in Central QLD but today, I'm really mad at them.

t-ba

Post Whore
sullyfan said:
If a certain superboot wasn't dropped, there would have been no controversy today. But I digress.....

No offence to dear old Witty, But Menzies and Willow both have more creativity at the pivot than him...That, and they aren't the turnstyles that Witt has been in his last few turnouts...

t-ba

Post Whore
Ron Burgundy said:
T-ba how fast is the bloke that played on the left wing today for ya. The guy that is normally a centre.

Paul Stephensons. He isn't the fastest of centres, let alone wingers, but he really held his own today. I think he's earnt the rest of the season to prove himself on the wing.

Ron Burgundy

Juniors
Well being the a Cowboys fan and all i would give him a good wrap. His try was very good, he showed great hands there surprisingly for a centre when he took the ball overhead to score.

Didnt look like a bad player.

Dog-E

Juniors
t-ba said:
;-) . We was robbed!

Hey!...The 7 tackle rule wass IN that year!!...Didn't you get the memo!???

:lol:

Like the other 14 teams in the comp at SOME stage this year - a dodgy ref's call or two cost you 2 points in a game...Like us today - if you were good enoug on the day - then you'd not have been in a position for the ref to make such a crucially bad call! But u weren't...and nor were we...So like us - We just have to cop it on the chin...and - just wear it! :p

Bob Fulton - petulant habitual whinger from cradle to grave....SUFFERRRR!!! Somebody please send a cement truck round to Bozo's place to shut his gob once & for all, will ya!? :lol:

c_eagle

Juniors
I'm not out here blaming the ref for us losing, I just got a little annoyed when someone mentioned that we actually got the rub of the green.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Iafeta said:
Yeah. No idea what Clark was on. Fair dinkum he's a bad ref, like blowing time off on Hannay, pfft, what a hero.

You keep raising that... But he also turned time off on the Hicks kick at goal prior to that... Christ he didn't even let Hicks get back onside.

The thing that sh*ts me about that call to kick off before Hicks is back in position is that if it was a tap taken on a penalty he would have said you can't take it until the defenders are in position, onside and he is standing 10m away. It's an absolute dud call.

I think most Manly fans don't have any angst against the Cowboys. They played to the whistle and kicked to Hicks gap... But Clarke should be dealt with for his impatient behaviour at the end of the game. He shouldn't have stopped the clock on either kick early and the kick off should have waited even if he did blow time off.

I have felt Clarke has been getting worse and worse. Some of the talk between both captains (and other players) and Clarke was appauling. Sure Mona's stepped over the line (as bloody usual) but Clarke was quite rude in general to both sides. He is an arrogant prick.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Funny thing about the jokers on 2GB is Saturday they were trying to say how unbias Bozo and Blocker were lol

This was after they got a call from someone complaining about Gould being bias on 9.

Too bad for the Manly cheergirls on GB today

chileman

Coach
Raiders robbed.....Manly robbed......let's move on and take it out on the next team we play! Hasler is right though along with a dozen other coaches thinking the same thing....our sport is going to suffer in the long run if we don't start training up fulltime refs instead of trying to persist with substandard rubbish we see these days (taking nothing away from the competition this season, closest it's been in years) !

The Colonel

Immortal
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
You keep raising that... But he also turned time off on the Hicks kick at goal prior to that... Christ he didn't even let Hicks get back onside.

Once the referee and touch judges are in position they can play on. Hicks is pretty quick. Should have pulled his finger out.

eelandia

Juniors
El Diablo said:
Funny thing about the jokers on 2GB is Saturday they were trying to say how unbias Bozo and Blocker were lol

This was after they got a call from someone complaining about Gould being bias on 9.

Too bad for the Manly cheergirls on GB today

Bozo and Blocker proved once and for all how much of a joke they are. Listening to the after match whinging, Bob declared the ref's performance to be the WORST he has ever seen..!! I watched it on Fox and didn't think he was in that category (penalty count..??). Also, when Blocker was questioned about Menzies at 5/8, he actually said he thought their attack was great and cited the scoreline. Not sure about you but I saw Monas running around like a chook with its head cut off many a time, not knowing what to do. Relying on guys likie Menzies and Harris as ballplayers was obviously a dumb Blocker idea the way he defended it.

These two are a joke.

Latest posts