What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly need to man up - seriously.

Fiddy

Juniors
With all this talk about flu runninig rampart in the side.. really grow up and find some heart.

Souths played in perhaps the most atrocious condition for a footy game in quite some time last week adn do you see them complaining about a runny nose? MAN UP.

Fiddy

Juniors
It's a valid topic - seriously.

I am not saying i am tougher then them - not even close - but i mean seriously. Back in the 60's as the legend gus was saying they wouldnt even have a hot shower to look foward to.

Mr Saab

Referee
Dodger said:
Can someone put this moron to sleep?

Much prefer you deported to Pennsylvania so you can join the Amish who are void of technology...i.e the internet.

EvolutionUber

Juniors
If they had of played the game in Townsville they would be ok it's almost always warm up there, they would of got a better crowd to.

BWNB

First Grade
Mr Saab said:
Much prefer you deported to Pennsylvania so you can join the Amish who are void of technology...i.e the internet.

:LOL::LOL: That is the best post so far. I second that notion.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Don't use words like "when", "man" and "up" - it's not in his dialect :sarcasm:

kooriguy

Juniors
you guys put so much sh*t on fiddy.. well i like the Games beats better anyway tho but still.

ockham

Juniors
50centforlife said:
It's a valid topic - seriously.

I am not saying i am tougher then them - not even close - but i mean seriously. Back in the 60's as the legend gus was saying they wouldnt even have a hot shower to look foward to.

That will do me. How can a person be taken seriously when they believe Gus is a legend? He is a dribbler.

effnic

Bench
Gus is a legend when it comes to talking about rugby league, i dont know a single person who has more knowledge on the game.

Anyway back on topic i always thought the same thing, why the hell would a bloody flu affect ones game, well for some reason it does. The last time a flu went threw the club it was 2005 at toyota park need i say more. Looks like the bunnies are in with a chance.

osg

Juniors
effnic said:
Gus is a legend when it comes to talking about rugby league, i dont know a single person who has more knowledge on the game.

Obviously haven't heard of David Middleton then have you.................

t-ba

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
FFS, Canberra and Wests played in the snow in 2000!

There's a pretty substantial difference between playing a game sick and playing in bad conditions...Hell, in pretty much every walk of life there's a pretty substantial difference.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Headbutt ya, you say you can't touch this
And I wouldn't touch ya, fat mo-f**ker
Here to let you know boy, oh boy
I make dough but don't call me Dough Boy

Latest posts