What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly....shocking

Sato

Juniors
:lol: Vella is a cat no doubt. And back off after the hit? he was on the ground after the hit you fool. #-o

Forum Idiot

Bench
he went in with intent, hit him high, continued on with it = bye bye leuleui!
yeah vella is a cat.. :roll: leuleui is a friggin coward hitting someone intentionally high like that! yeah hes a big hitter though... he layed corey pearson out after corey had passed the ball and wasnt even looking. what champion! enjoy him. he couldnt get a start in our teama nd now that hes your #10 we beat you by a thousand points. see something wrong there?

Sato

Juniors
oh my. like your one to talk about letting players go...i wonder how willie tonga is going. :lol:

Langers

Juniors
I congratulate Parra on their win but your ability to look at a game objectively is very low. Parra came out today fired up but despite the scoreline were not hugely technically impressive. Any NRL team and probably a few premier league teams would have beaten Manly today..it was just one of those days.

Sato

Juniors
well ur point was he went in with the intent of hitting him head, which he almost missed. really he hit him on the neck. not too high and i don't believe he wanted to hit him that high, i think he was going more for the high cheast area to put a big hit on.

Forum Idiot

Bench
i dont think manly played that poorly. they muscled up very well for the first 50 minutes or so and then just collapsed under too much pressure and they didnt get much help from tony archer who went out of his way to penalise hoppa. you fell apart towards the end of the game. if cleal hadnt got in the way when menzies regathered that chip then the game may have turned out a little bit differently but too bad it didnt. well take that great win.

Langers

Juniors
As much as people seem to hate Hoppa he is one of my favourite players. Rugby league is about entertainment first and foremost and I think it great to see players like Hoppa getting stuck in like the old days. He alone is worth the price of admission. Even though the game was a technical shambles it was still exciting because both teams were completely committed to the cause. Take Shayne Dunley for example, he is only a little fella but went flying into Parras big forwards like every tackle could be his last. He may have been ineffective defensively but it was inspirational. It was simply great entertainment.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Langers said:
I congratulate Parra on their win but your ability to look at a game objectively is very low. Parra came out today fired up but despite the scoreline were not hugely technically impressive. Any NRL team and probably a few premier league teams would have beaten Manly today..it was just one of those days.

kinda like your win last week against the panthers... :roll: :roll: :roll:

parra_princess

Juniors
Look - If you support any team in the NRL your ALWAYS going to look at a situation with a slightly bias opinion. Leulueieieieieie will be gone. And Hopoate is a dickhead, maybe because he represents your team you can tolerate his blatantly obvious thug tactics but the num nut forgets that he isn't being paid to entertain the crowd and stir the opposition he's there to play footy and help win games. Which he dosn't do very well. He isn't worried about footy all he is worried about is the player he can score his next cheap shot on. Good riddance when he retires.

And yes Manly still got the crap kicked out of them by an eels team minus Hindmarsh, Cayless, Grothe, Witt, Cannings.

Manly will move on though. They always do, I don't know who they are playing next week but i'm guessing they will win. Cos they are that unpredictable

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Parramatta, on paper, are an average side at best so to lose to them in that manner cannot be a good thing.

All that comming from a Tigers supporter, beating the Warriors this year is like beating the West's sides in that late 90's lol.

Manly simply don't have the talent, they where almost at full-strength and Parra are missing something like 40 players throughout all their grades, yet Parra put 40 on them in all the grades. :lol:

I'm surprised that the penalty count wasn't 20-5 in favour off Parra, also the fact that Parra bombed 5 other try's doesn't say much about the Manly revival.

As for the ref??....petty excuses :lol:....the fact's are they where smashed by a Parra side with simply more talent, even though we have 18 first graders out at the moment.

Igor

Juniors
Randall - out
Watmough - out
Monahan - out

Manly were not "almost at full strength". Though that is no excuse for a 40 point pasting.

t-ba

Post Whore
King and Haumono were also out.

No excuse for the belting recieved, becaused they never looked in it!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
f**king shocking.............DROP JYE MULLANE ASAP!! With Mona's out he has had f**king weeks to show that he can play football. After 14 rounds he earns my "dud of the century" tag. Vella is a cat, plain and simple. All you Parra wankers winging about how illegal the hit was, have a look at that other cat Stapleton provoking Hoppa, then copping half a dozen hoppa specials to the crainium. Bet that shut up the f**king albino then. Archer is a joke, if I ever see him in person I'll give him one black eye at the least. Dessie had every right to storm out of the media conference. A few bad calls doesn't justify a 52-12 loss, but when they are at crucial stages at the game where there is 6-12 points in it they certaintly don't help. Likewise with supposed " no tries", wake the f**k up....If Leuluai's try ended up being a try then I guarantee the game would of been close. It would of been 12-16 with both teams fired up.

f**k you Tony Archer.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Phillips

Referee
:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: your team got smashed, blame the ref all you want but at the end of the day its the players playing not the officials, i liked the part how Stapleton and Hoppa were on the side line and Hoppa said something to Stapleton and Stapo just laughed and thats what i will do right now: :lol: at Manly

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Randall - out
Watmough - out
Monahan - out

Try this

- Cannings
- Hindmarsh
- Cayless
- Vaealiki
- Grothe
- Lyon

Just to name a few...

Monaghan & Randell find it tough enough to start, the players in front of them today are probably better anyway.

As for King & Haumono??.....there would have been 30 penalties to Parra today.

We where robbed by the ref today, i can't believe all the high tackles we copped yet no Manly player was sent-off, the ref was terrible!!

t-ba

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
Monaghan & Randell find it tough enough to start, the players in front of them today are probably better anyway.

:lol: . Jeezus, has all that Hair product, Spandex, Alpaca sh*t and Protien Supplement finally caused your brain to rot?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Phillips said:
:blahb: :blahb: :blahb: your team got smashed, blame the ref all you want but at the end of the day its the players playing not the officials, i liked the part how Stapleton and Hoppa were on the side line and Hoppa said something to Stapleton and Stapo just laughed and thats what i will do right now: :lol: at Manly

Think what you want tool......I'll just laugh at that twig in you avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: Limp Bizkit = worst band ever . I can't even remember the guitarist's name but god damn he sucks... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: T-ba I think you're right about RJ :lol: :lol:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
All that comming from a Tigers supporter, beating the Warriors this year is like beating the West's sides in that late 90's lol.

What does this have to do with the Tigers? I love it when people attack other's teams just because they don't agree with them.

If beating the Warriors is as you say, then what is beating Parramatta??

:D

Latest posts