What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly sign GB internationl?

Disco

Bench
i've heard a rumour that the Sea Eagles have/or are close to signing at GB international from the superleague who is apparently a backrower?

Anyone heard anything?

Rockn

Juniors
I think he's 27-28! How good is that, I reckon we need more pommies giving it a shot over here! Maybe there should be salary cap releif or something?

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Jamie Peacock is younger than 27 surely? I thought he was about 24/25?

He also has a large contract with Super League's biggest club. There is no way he could possibly sign for a club as dire as Manly?

saddog

Juniors
I know him personally, and had a beer with him wiile he was here, he is keen to get out here, possibly for 2005, have 2/3 years then finish up back at Bradford - though I do know that he also visited another NRL club during his time here for a brief discussion, out Belmore way.

Bullseye

Juniors
Jamie Peacock has just gone 26. He's known to be interested in going to Oz when his contract is up. He's the best back rower in SL so should make it in the NRL.

More consistent than Morley ever was over here too.