What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly Team vs. Brisbane

QldEagle01

Juniors
Brisbane get what they want all the time without fail......................... I seem to remember Brissie getting dirty because they wanted all of Qld to themselves..............bring on the Titans. not many people outside of Brisbane support them, not where i come from anywyas. Over rated self indulged wackers.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Great win and now that Gallen is out of the Sharks team due to Origin we have a small chance.

Mr Saab

Referee
QldEagle01 said:
Brisbane get what they want all the time without fail......................... I seem to remember Brissie getting dirty because they wanted all of Qld to themselves..............bring on the Titans. not many people outside of Brisbane support them, not where i come from anywyas. Over rated self indulged wackers.

Without fail?
Examples please.

salivor

First Grade
QldEagle01 said:

Yeah thats why the Storm snagged the likes of Inglis, Slater, Johnson and Smith while a club like the Roosters has brought through players like Flannery, Crocker and Shillington. I'm sure we just didn't want those players, all are of a pretty low standard afterall.

QldEagle01 said:
The team and the roster Brisbane can somehow afford, they should be winning every game every year.

Are you quoting from the Broncos hater's bible? Is that from the Ignorance or Sheer Stupidity chapter?