What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly to sign Jamie Peacock

Bullseye

Juniors
Rumours abound that our Jamie is set to sign up with Manly when his contract at the Bulls finishes soon. Has anyone down your way heard anything? I know he's keen to test himself in the NRL.

He'd be an excellent signing as he is currently the best second row in the ESL.

chileman

Coach
Is this rumour saying he's going to sign with us this season or next.....I'm not sure we have any money left after the buying spree we've been on this season!

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
Bullseye said:
Rumours abound that our Jamie is set to sign up with Manly when his contract at the Bulls finishes soon. Has anyone down your way heard anything? I know he's keen to test himself in the NRL.

He'd be an excellent signing as he is currently the best second row in the ESL.

Rumours of this started on the official manly forum but it was only given as a guess by someone cause a guy that knows all the inside gossip told us we might buy another player before the season ends. but to clariffy this. the name was jst mentioned as a guess because hes trying to keep it a secret and other names were also mentioned. so i dont think its jamie peacock.

Matt M

Juniors
I hope it is, he's a bloody good player. He got the Man of Steel award (best ESL player) I think.

Rocks

Juniors
I watched Peacock in the Test Series and he didn't do much at all.

If we were going to buy a pom, I would be after a centre (Keith Senior) or prop (Stuart Fielden). That's where our weaknesses are.

Disco

Bench
It was actually Peacock, and we did get close to signing him..............but the deal feel thru, so no more signings for Manly this year