What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

manly v dogs - teams

domdom

Juniors
>> No ox, beaver or matai. halden is still on the bench. they have been pretty cagey about ox and matai's injuries (i guess to keep the opposition guessing) so maybe we might have ox or matai make a late inclusion.

i still think we can win this one. i'm still suprised that des has kept "the phantom" halden on the bench for another 3 minute, one tackle contribution.

BULLDOGS v MANLY SEA EAGLES at Telstra Stadium (7.30pm AEST)
BULLDOGS:
Luke Patten, Hazem El Masri, Daryl Millard, Willie Tonga, Trent Cutler, Daniel Holdsworth, Ben Roberts, Mark O'Meley, Corey Hughes, Willie Mason, Sonny Bill Williams, Andrew Ryan (c), Reni Maitua. Interchange: Dallas McIlwain, Nick Kouparitsas, Kane Cleal, Chris Armit.
SEA EAGLES: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Jamie Lyon, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Michael Monaghan, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite (c), Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson. Interchange: Clint Halden, Glenn Hall, George Rose, Mark Bryant.
Referee: Paul Simpkins.Stewart, Luke Williamson. Interchange: Clint Halden, Glenn Hall, George Rose, Mark Bryant.
Referee: Paul Simpkins.

domdom

Juniors
they have been pretty cagey about both of them, late inclusion might be on the cards.

by the way, i wouldnt mind seeing des drop either hall or bryant and give afamasaga a run, i'm keen to see what he can do in first grade. certainly couldn't do less than what hall and bryant do now (bugger all).

RainMan

Juniors
domdom said:
by the way, i wouldnt mind seeing des drop either hall or bryant and give afamasaga a run, i'm keen to see what he can do in first grade. certainly couldn't do less than what hall and bryant do now (bugger all).

I must be watching different games because I think that Bryant and especially Hall are playing solid football?

willvillain

Juniors
Bryant is going very ordinary. Hall looked quite strong against the Raiders, hasn't impressed me in the three games since then (even including his try agaisnt the Roosters).

Both of their positions should be under the spotlight when Beaver returns in a month.

chileman

Coach
domdom said:
>> No ox, beaver or matai. halden is still on the bench. they have been pretty cagey about ox and matai's injuries (i guess to keep the opposition guessing) so maybe we might have ox or matai make a late inclusion.

i still think we can win this one. i'm still suprised that des has kept "the phantom" halden on the bench for another 3 minute, one tackle contribution.

BULLDOGS v MANLY SEA EAGLES at Telstra Stadium (7.30pm AEST)
BULLDOGS: Luke Patten, Hazem El Masri, Daryl Millard, Willie Tonga, Trent Cutler, Daniel Holdsworth, Ben Roberts, Mark O'Meley, Corey Hughes, Willie Mason, Sonny Bill Williams, Andrew Ryan (c), Reni Maitua. Interchange: Dallas McIlwain, Nick Kouparitsas, Kane Cleal, Chris Armit.
SEA EAGLES: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Jamie Lyon, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Michael Monaghan, Jason King, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite (c), Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson. Interchange: Clint Halden, Glenn Hall, George Rose, Mark Bryant.
Referee: Paul Simpkins.Stewart, Luke Williamson. Interchange: Clint Halden, Glenn Hall, George Rose, Mark Bryant.
Referee: Paul Simpkins.
I'd prefer to see the Ox sit this one out even if he is nearly right, I hate losing to any team especially the Dogs but with 4 wins up our sleave and a bright future when Ox, Beaver and Mattai return this is one we can afford to go in and maybe lose....but the boys in the marron and white wont be thinking that ;-)

domdom

Juniors
we need every 2 points we can get. winning a match like this will make other teams stand up and take our title credentials seriously.

might mean we get selected for more free to air matches.

domdom

Juniors
effnic said:
Ever since Bryant signed a 2 year deal he has been going very ordinary

have to agree there. wouldnt mind seeing him getting the boot down to PL and des give another guy a shot.

he's been in poor form since last season (and maybe the one before that too!).

effnic

Bench
There is alot of negativity coming out of the bulldogs camp this week.
# Sbw in the toilets so now his home life is a mess
# Mason all over the papers once again doin stupid sh*t
# O Meley contract negotiations all over the place as is Hazems

And there has been nothing but positives coming out of the eagles club. So all in all this is good for us because of all the negativity at the doggies club i mean remember the last time there was this much negative stuff coming from that club..............................oh wait.....................................f**k!!!!! They won the premiership.

Scratch everything i just said.

domdom said:
have to agree there. wouldnt mind seeing him getting the boot down to PL and des give another guy a shot.

he's been in poor form since last season (and maybe the one before that too!).

I tend to agree.. he's been quiet.... but we can't complain, we're 4-0. I think Jack Afamasaga deserves the next crack at FG. Also, I've been watching a few of the PL games as well, Michael Bani sure as hell wouldn't look out of sort in the top grade either ;-)

SMOKEY

Juniors
willvillain said:
Bryant is going very ordinary. Hall looked quite strong against the Raiders, hasn't impressed me in the three games since then (even including his try agaisnt the Roosters).

Both of their positions should be under the spotlight when Beaver returns in a month.
Mark Bryant hads a SOLID Game ,In the GREAT WIN against the Dogs tonight!!!!;-)

SMOKEY

Juniors
chileman said:
I'd prefer to see the Ox sit this one out even if he is nearly right, I hate losing to any team especially the Dogs but with 4 wins up our sleave and a bright future when Ox, Beaver and Mattai return this is one we can afford to go in and maybe lose....but the boys in the marron and white wont be thinking that ;-)

Im Happy with Monas,-at Half!!..He had a GREAT Game tonight against the Dogs!!:cool: :p

SMOKEY

Juniors
effnic said:
There is alot of negativity coming out of the bulldogs camp this week.
# Sbw in the toilets so now his home life is a mess
# Mason all over the papers once again doin stupid sh*t
# O Meley contract negotiations all over the place as is Hazems

And there has been nothing but positives coming out of the eagles club. So all in all this is good for us because of all the negativity at the doggies club i mean remember the last time there was this much negative stuff coming from that club..............................oh wait.....................................f**k!!!!! They won the premiership.

Scratch everything i just said.

El masri , is noy Happy aswell...Wont tell the "cops" who he Is/or why he hangs around the streets!!:shock: :sarcasm: :roll: