What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly v Parra

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Manly should win this game at Brooky.

They have to much riding on this game not to win i.e. any top 8 aspirations they might have, no wooden spoon, breaking the losing record at brooky.

After watching the manly v doggies game and parra v souths game, we should win this by 13+

If you get parra on the back foot early and don't let them score any points in the 1st 20mins we can then run all over them in the second half.

I know the boys will do us proud. Eels aren't a top 8 team, well maybe a fringe top 8 team, so if we can do what we did to the bulldogs or roosters in the 2nd half we should comfortably win.

EMPHASIS ON 'SHOULD'

Pazza

First Grade
*edited* You expect to use language like that here you will be banned if it continues....here or anywhere else in the forum!

Hurriflatch

Referee
I beleive that Parramatta will win by at least 50 points

Manly lost to Sharks by about 8 points
Souths beat the Sharks by about 24 points
Parra beat Souths by 21 points

8+24+21 = 53 points.

seriously however I'm tipping a very high scoring game something like 46-30 Parra win

swoop

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
btw, Parra are way ahead of Manly when talking about top 8 teams

They might make the top 8 but will CHOKE as usual. Haven't won a GF for nearly 20 years and have the biggest collection of wooden spoons.

THE PARRAMATTA CHOKERS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Fitzy want a wooden spoon for every year of his service swoop.

Manly 28-14. Hindy to have a bad game after one of the ball boys stuff' sand down the back of his shorts.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Pazza said:
You guys are such f***ing idiots, Parramatta are going to walk all over this second rate line up.

That's exactly what you were all saying last year about the Brookie match.

How do you like you're humble pie? Golden like last year?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Manly by 10+. If they play the same footy they played against the Dogs last week (which i'm presuming/hoping they will) Parra wont stand a chance! 8)

swoop

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Could be Des Hasler's last game as coach 8)

I'd rather have Hasler than Choker Smith! How long has he been with Parramatta and how many GF's?? ZERO!. He Choked when he was with the Dragons and he's been Choking the EELS.

Have a look at his resume' and look beside GF wins=0
Look how many times he got Saints and Parra to the GF only to CHOKE!! :lol: :lol: ;-) ;-)

haha well what is hasler win record? 1 from 5 haha 20%, yeh u would really rather that over smithy who has taken parra to the top 8 every yr he has been at the club except 1 :lol:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Bluengold to the bone said:
haha well what is hasler win record? 1 from 5 haha 20%, yeh u would really rather that over smithy who has taken parra to the top 8 every yr he has been at the club except 1 :lol:

Well I'd rather have a record like Hasler in his first seasons, then Smith and his endless history of choking. So far the Parra players have gone great guns this season. And that's the talent you're favourite coach let go.

eelsta

Bench
so the ex eels where coming to get us ahe keep your mouth shut boys till you can back it up on the field led 14-0 and still lost whats doin #-o #-o #-o #-o

t-ba

Post Whore
Yep, you won.

In other News, Sean hamstead has reffed his final first grade game...Not only was he awfully inconstistent, but he has no friggen clue what happens after the fifth tackle...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
14-0 lost 32-26.......Swoop who did you say the chokers where......you guy's couldn't even handle Fui :lol:

Manly just weren't good enough, you had the big crowd, 14-0 lead, all the ball...yet you still lost.

Parra deserved the win.

Wasn't it a beautifull day today :D , birds where singing , kids where laughing....warm weather :D 8)

Latest posts