What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly wArringah foreva

dontbro

Juniors
Hey guys

I was just wondering why no one seems to be discussing manly and their premiership winning form at the nmonent. They aways fluy under the radar, i guess des was right, even though he's a traiter

ANyway what dio u guys think of there chances? Do you agree that they fly under the radar.

I mean our team is fill of awesome players: dale cherry evans, kieran foran, steve matai, eveb though he shoulder injury is like a curse on how he plays the game but he still gives it his all

Thoughts?

Someone

Bench
save up your centrelink money dontbro, you might be able to make it to grand final day

dogslife

Coach
2008+NRL+Grand+Final+Breakfast+JfaNwXKSa8al.jpg

Patorick

Staff member
Hey guys

I was just wondering why no one seems to be discussing manly and their premiership winning form at the nmonent. They aways fluy under the radar, i guess des was right, even though he's a traiter

ANyway what dio u guys think of there chances? Do you agree that they fly under the radar.

I mean our team is fill of awesome players: dale cherry evans, kieran foran, steve matai, eveb though he shoulder injury is like a curse on how he plays the game but he still gives it his all

Thoughts?
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=194381