What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly WarringaN jersey blunder

Canard

Immortal
I don't think the ability to speak English would prevent this from happening.

Its not like Warringah is a common English speaking term, it would be an aboriginal word I assume?

You would think that whoever the manufacturer was though would ask for the name to be spelt clearly.

Loudstrat

Coach
Reminds me of when I first saw the "Legends of Parramatta" framed and signed memorabilia - with a $1k price tag on it - with the name of one Bill O'Reilly. I offered the bloke $50 because it was a second - bastard knocked me back.

These things happen. Despite the best care typos always creep in. Who remembers the other recent classic typos - the Dragons 2009 premiers T shirts ("choke" is not spelled "p-r-e-m-i-e"), and the Canterbury "bred not bought" shirts - which should have clearly been reversed?

supercharger

Juniors
seen some funny uniform typos over the years
3452015862_55fdd610b2.jpg

74450080_b35f5feecb.jpg

1520868577_486f04a876.jpg

GqOLz4wu.jpg

even happened to the great one
1517504726_d1b5969e0b_o.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
I don't think the ability to speak English would prevent this from happening.

Its not like Warringah is a common English speaking term, it would be an aboriginal word I assume?

You would think that whoever the manufacturer was though would ask for the name to be spelt clearly.

Im guessing a lower case 'h' has been mistaken for an 'n' is some correspondence

What about other clubs?

Canberras nick is well know.

I'd love to get my hands on an NQ Wowboys jersey

adamkungl

Immortal
Typical NRL thugs these days, nothing like the great game in the 70s and 80s when all the players had jobs. this is why I watch AFL now. Dying game.

[/standard Daily Telegraph comment]

Reminds me of when I first saw the "Legends of Parramatta" framed and signed memorabilia - with a $1k price tag on it - with the name of one Bill O'Reilly. I offered the bloke $50 because it was a second - bastard knocked me back.

These things happen. Despite the best care typos always creep in. Who remembers the other recent classic typos - the Dragons 2009 premiers T shirts ("choke" is not spelled "p-r-e-m-i-e"), and the Canterbury "bred not bought" shirts - which should have clearly been reversed?

:lol:

Latest posts