What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manly: we're loveable (SMH)

C u next time

Juniors
B-Tron 3000 said:
Correct.

Incorrect.

I will.

That's not the right thing.

That's not the only reason.

Correction - it never went away.

:lol: :lol: :crazy:

Thank God.

5 years too long. The Northern Eagles were hilarious.

still don't drive over the Spit Bridge. It was a scary thing for them to come to North Sydney Oval, but they
Phew, I was worried for them for a minute!

Only a silvertail wanker could call his team strugglers and they state they belong at the top of the competition in the same sentence.

Buying Premierships? Having insular, arrogant fans? Benefiting from the corruption of the head of the League? Merging with and then taking over your arch rival? Finding a businessman to bankroll the next wave of success? And finally, begging for the support of a city that despises you? No, no I don't relate to you at all!

Ahem, exactly what has Max Delmege been spending his millions on then?

Don't try to trick us westies into supporting you, we're not falling for it.

Could you be any more wrong?

Only if they really, really hate Melbourne. I mean, really, really, really, really hate Melbourne.

was signed during the open chequebook years, proving that Manly are still benefiting from that era and will never rid themselves of the silvertail tag.

Wrong again.

:lol: :lol: Too right you will.

Ahh Beaver, the only one we actually like, and the only one smart enough to realise that we still don't like you. How wonderfully ironic.

That's because they're stupid.

Exhibit A.

Now we know he's lying.

Yep, definitely lying.

A lot? How many is a lot, Anthony?

Oh, one. Ok, I see.

What, she's become arrogant, full of herself, and insular?

What a shame you're not getting your wish. Be happy with your condo.

Where were they last week when you couldn't fill the SFS?

Manly Warringah Football Club - delusional and insular since 1947.
fool
u will be laughing on the other side of ure face sunday nite

and wheres ure team again

Offseason trip ??????????

Tommax25

Bench
B-Tron 3000 said:
Correct.

Incorrect.

I will.

That's not the right thing.

That's not the only reason.

Correction - it never went away.

:lol: :lol: :crazy:

Thank God.

5 years too long. The Northern Eagles were hilarious.

still don't drive over the Spit Bridge. It was a scary thing for them to come to North Sydney Oval, but they
Phew, I was worried for them for a minute!

Only a silvertail wanker could call his team strugglers and they state they belong at the top of the competition in the same sentence.

Buying Premierships? Having insular, arrogant fans? Benefiting from the corruption of the head of the League? Merging with and then taking over your arch rival? Finding a businessman to bankroll the next wave of success? And finally, begging for the support of a city that despises you? No, no I don't relate to you at all!

Ahem, exactly what has Max Delmege been spending his millions on then?

Don't try to trick us westies into supporting you, we're not falling for it.

Could you be any more wrong?

Only if they really, really hate Melbourne. I mean, really, really, really, really hate Melbourne.

was signed during the open chequebook years, proving that Manly are still benefiting from that era and will never rid themselves of the silvertail tag.

Wrong again.

:lol: :lol: Too right you will.

Ahh Beaver, the only one we actually like, and the only one smart enough to realise that we still don't like you. How wonderfully ironic.

That's because they're stupid.

Exhibit A.

Now we know he's lying.

Yep, definitely lying.

A lot? How many is a lot, Anthony?

Oh, one. Ok, I see.

What, she's become arrogant, full of herself, and insular?

What a shame you're not getting your wish. Be happy with your condo.

Where were they last week when you couldn't fill the SFS?

Manly Warringah Football Club - delusional and insular since 1947.

your a tool

Tommax25

Bench
eels_fan_01 said:
Like most teams this year, they will fall to the Storm.

the storm have already fallen to the mighty eagles this year and theres no reason why it cant happen again

eels_fan_01

Bench
Tommax25 said:
the storm have already fallen to the mighty eagles this year and theres no reason why it cant happen again

Storm are specials.

If Manly win i will become a Manly fan.

Snoop

Coach
GrammarPolice.gif

dikefalos

Juniors
ive got a new name for b-tron 3000 its b tronden all over 3000 times. just like his team parra which holds the record for most wooden spoons & most spoons in a row. buy the way how many wooden spoons has manly collected.

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Yeah but at least we haven't been living a lie for 30 years!

Poor Manly - all they wanted all along was a few hugs. Awwwwwww.

C u next time

Juniors
B-Tron 3000 said:
Yeah but at least we haven't been living a lie for 30 years!

Poor Manly - all they wanted all along was a few hugs. Awwwwwww.
nah u just have one sweet F all for 21 years and have spent over 50 million to get that :D

tell me whose living the lie you dumb merkin

perverse

Referee
i hate to say it... i really really do.. but i'd prefer to see manly win a premiership than clint newton.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
It seems Tommy would rather see Manly win....
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22482382-5001021,00.html

Tommy turns tide on Sea Eagles

September 26, 2007 12:00am

RUGBY league's original "fibro" Tommy Raudonikis yesterday ended a 29-year feud with the Sea Eagles when he declared he would support Manly in this weekend's NRL Grand Final.

The man at the centre of the "Silvertail-Fibro" war that has raged between Manly and Wests since 1978 last night called on Sydney to get behind the team he admitted to "hating" with a passion.

"I'm right behind them and I think Sydney should be too," Raudonikis said.

"We don't want the trophy going to Melbourne. I think we all should be supporting the Sea Eagles."

The Magpie legend's stunning admission all but ends Manly's reign as the NRL's most hated club. Manly have long been regarded as the team everyone loves to hate, with a common expression among league fans being "I support two teams, mine and whoever plays the Sea Eagles".

Former Wests coach Roy Masters famously branded the Sea Eagles "the Silvertails" and Wests the "Fibros" in reference to the wealth divide between the Northern Beaches and Sydney's inner west in the late '70's.

His comments helped spark a wave of hatred of the Sea Eagles, who later poached some of the Magpies' best players.

Raudonikis, who played for the Magpies between 1969 and 1979, said the Sea Eagles were no longer the "Silvertails" of the NRL.

"I don't think they are the Silvertails any more," he said.

"I really used to despise them, I hated them with a passion, but they have really lost that tag a bit.

"They still live by the sea and the waves but I think overall they are no longer up themselves. They don't walk around with that air of arrogance and I don't think they stink any more."

Raudonikis credited Manly coach Des Hasler for the club's remarkable turnaround.

"I think Des has to take credit. He is the classic battler himself and he has helped them lose that tag," Raudonikis said.

Manly CEO Grant Mayer was last night stunned to hear Raudonikis would be supporting the Sea Eagles on Sunday.

"I'm sure it is a bitter pill for many to support the Eagles but it is great to see," Mayer said.

"I can't believe Tommy is supporting us but we will take it.

"I think the history and hatred of Manly has been put aside - mainly because I think the Victorians are hated even more.

"We are the first Sydney side in two seasons to make the Grand Final and I think all Sydneysiders want to make sure the NRL trophy stays in Sydney."

For the record, Raudonikis has declared the Roosters the new NRL Silvertails.

"I think they have taken it over for sure," he said.

"They are the new Silvertails. Blokes like Braith Anasta and all them have taken that title over from Manly."

Garts

Bench
I can not believe I just read this EA, not just here but also in another thread. You must feel very very dirty.