What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manu or Blair

Manu or Blair

• Sika Manu

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Adam Blair

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

tkr

Juniors
I think we should be saving our money so we can concentrate on keeping players we already have - Manu Vatuvai for one.

joseph1

Juniors
If we can afford one - blair. He is an awesome prop. Was player of the grand final for me. Hes got big game experience. If he fits in will give the younger boys alot of confidence. He is the best kiwi prop atm and one of the best forwards in the game. The storms next most valuable player behind the big four. I wouldnt mind having a crack at Jeremy Smith to. If we dont get Matai. Brown can play centre. Imagine 8) Rapira 9) Heremaia 10) Blair 11) Mannering 12) Smith 13) Luck 14) Mateo 15) Matulino 16) Taai 17) Packer

blain

Juniors
Na hes been in rumours to go to Cronulla.

What happened to the average ex kiwi/souths halfback Jeremy Smith?

ANTiLAG

First Grade
If we can afford one - blair. He is an awesome prop. Was player of the grand final for me. Hes got big game experience. If he fits in will give the younger boys alot of confidence. He is the best kiwi prop atm and one of the best forwards in the game. The storms next most valuable player behind the big four. I wouldnt mind having a crack at Jeremy Smith to. If we dont get Matai. Brown can play centre. Imagine 8) Rapira 9) Heremaia 10) Blair 11) Mannering 12) Smith 13) Luck 14) Mateo 15) Matulino 16) Taai 17) Packer

Jeremy Smith is a useful player. You reckon he comes with his own medic or will Doc Mayhew work overtime?

I voted Blair. He plays better more often than Sika plus has greater potential. I also doubt the Warriors spent 400k or nearabouts to have Feliti warm a bench seat. Luck is under pressure for his spot.

Noa

First Grade
Take it from me Sika is the better talent.

But now Greg is going to the Broncos neither will leave.

I would pick Blair over anyone even Aussie test players but i cant believe what ive seen over the last couple of months.

Hes the cheap 4th man in, stands on hands drops knees, chicken wings u name it he does it.

ozbash

Referee
Hes the cheap 4th man in, stands on hands drops knees, chicken wings u name it he does it.

Kearney was guest on 40/20 last Sunday and mentioned he would be having a talk with Blair this week about that stuff.

If he could get that out of his game, he'd get my vote.

Noa

First Grade
I know you Kiwis love what Adam does at int level but Sika kills Blairy in all stats and has done every year since 2008, its only injuries that stop him getting the props he deserves.

Having watched both of these players a lot I would go for Manu...his power is massive as he is a shorter than the average forward but has good speed for a forward and has been used in the centres for Storm when players have been injured mid game which is a bonus.

He is just starting to find his form again as his broken leg from last year held him back and next year will be a big one for him.