What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manu released. Back at the Warriors

Meth

Staff member
Again, nobody is saying that he should be hung. We’re just saying that he doesn’t get brought back to the club in any kind of role because he imported meth not that long ago.

imagine the interview-

“it says here that you were imprisoned recently for serious drug charges?”

manu with a hangdog expression, wondering whether to plead innocence or guilt

“oh no, don’t worry…that’s a good thing. We’ll get you in with our u-20’s boys right away. But there’s one thing I need to ask of you…are you somebody’s friend? Son? Brother? Nephew? Etc”

Reactions: JJ
For a start, I'd like to hear him say- "I was guilty, although I lied numerous times in saying that I wasn't"
Manu has proven to the corrections team to get an early release. Lets just let him rebuild. Your Meth crusade is short sighted. You must be the favorite Uncle of the family. 2nd chances is the way forward for Manu and our society. FTR your narrative of pitching me as a pro Meth guy is way off.

Meth

Staff member
Manu has proven to the corrections team to get an early release. Lets just let him rebuild.

sure.

again, not saying he should be hung. He’s out. Fine.

Just saying that our juniors and current squad culture shouldn’t be jeopardised for him to have something to do. Bottom line: this isn’t a crusade against Vatuvei. It’s a bottom line belief that this isn’t good for our club and we don’t owe him anything.

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Has anybody had a look at Sione Faumuina new podcast series at unspoken.co.nz ?

First guest Manu Vatuvei, am looking forward to listening to it at some point. Sione has actually done pretty well for himself after realising he was a dickhead on the piss, enjoy what he has done post career

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Has anybody had a look at Sione Faumuina new podcast series at unspoken.co.nz ?

First guest Manu Vatuvei, am looking forward to listening to it at some point. Sione has actually done pretty well for himself after realising he was a dickhead on the piss, enjoy what he has done post career
If they’re both honest and don’t hold back that could definitely be a good listen.

Latest posts