What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marc Leafa

chuckaneppy

Juniors
Can I just trouble you guys again.

I'm a Cas fan in the uk. Just picked up a rumour that we are interested in signing Marc Leafa.

I don't know much about the guy except that he played for Leigh last year after moving from you. The reports from Leigh are average 'not the best not the worst last year' but he was playing in a very poor, demoralised side. I have seen a report that St Helens inquired about him at one point last year, so that doesn't sound like he was bad.

What did you guys think of him? What are his strenths/weaknesses.

Cheers,

Franko

Juniors
chuckaneppy said:
Can I just trouble you guys again.

I'm a Cas fan in the uk. Just picked up a rumour that we are interested in signing Marc Leafa.

I don't know much about the guy except that he played for Leigh last year after moving from you. The reports from Leigh are average 'not the best not the worst last year' but he was playing in a very poor, demoralised side. I have seen a report that St Helens inquired about him at one point last year, so that doesn't sound like he was bad.

What did you guys think of him? What are his strenths/weaknesses.

Cheers,

He went ok. He's a pretty tough bugger. Actually i think he would be a quite a good solid forward in England. The Roosters always had wraps on him when he was there. Hasn't came on as much everyone thought. But would certainly be an asset rather thne a burden.

Seano

Juniors
Yeah i always thought would go ok over in england - hes a pretty honest player and the average call is about right

Noel

Juniors
Can break the line, offload and hits hard in defence. May not go the 80 mins at first but should do well if fit. Not a dud that's for sure.

Lowey3

Juniors
Hey up the jokers are in town!

Whats with all this " i thourght he would do well in England", crap ?

The fact is he was rated as being OK in the NRL and was shockingly poor in a more superior competition ( Super league ).

Lets not beat around the bush people, lets state facts!!!

St Helens did not make an attempt to sign him because he is one of the worst players super league has ever seen.

However the NRL is another matter, he would most probably rip that comp up.

Seano

Juniors
Lowey3 said:
Hey up the jokers are in town!

Whats with all this " i thourght he would do well in England", crap ?

The fact is he was rated as being OK in the NRL and was shockingly poor in a more superior competition ( Super league ).

Lets not beat around the bush people, lets state facts!!!

St Helens did not make an attempt to sign him because he is one of the worst players super league has ever seen.

However the NRL is another matter, he would most probably rip that comp up.

laugh!

drinking I see?

Latest posts