What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marcus Perenara

eelaholic

First Grade
He ate all my chips too!!! Right after the girl from the bar went to maccas and gave him a McChicken which he only ate half of and threw the rest around the pub! And he took my live strong band to keep and wear :(

But he did give me his still sweaty and oh so stinky jersey from the game on sunday, so I suppose its only fair!

Only he, Inu and Feleti got the shirts made up with "come with me" on the back. He was definately saying that to the boys before the extra time when he was talking to them

He said he's not likely to play for a QLD Cup team. Although he is playing for Samoa at the moment.

Stagger eel

Staff member
eelaholic said:
He ate all my chips too!!! Right after the girl from the bar went to maccas and gave him a McChicken which he only ate half of and threw the rest around the pub! And he took my live strong band to keep and wear :(

But he did give me his still sweaty and oh so stinky jersey from the game on sunday, so I suppose its only fair!

Only he, Inu and Feleti got the shirts made up with "come with me" on the back. He was definately saying that to the boys before the extra time when he was talking to them

He said he's not likely to play for a QLD Cup team. Although he is playing for Samoa at the moment.

get that jersey framed right away..;-)

Nikki

Coach
Hahaha.. Speakin of KFC, Weller got all "fresh" with me so he could steal my chips.. Someone stole one of my pieces of chicken and i only got thru half a wing before that too was stolen. Then I offered Oakey a chip and he took the whole bloody lot!! Probably for the best tho.. The very little I did eat wasnt sittin well... :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Here are the shirts I was talking about..

Picture144.jpg

niall

Juniors
one of my friends who isnt a follower of rugby league was at the GF with me and she said " HOLY sh*t THAT GUY IS A f**kIN CHODE" as soon as she saw marcus i couldnt help but larf!

Stagger eel

Staff member
niall said:
one of my friends who isnt a follower of rugby league was at the GF with me and she said " HOLY sh*t THAT GUY IS A f**kIN CHODE" as soon as she saw marcus i couldnt help but larf!

can you explain what that means to people like me who are about 150 years older than you..

Utey

Coach
Chode is a d*ck isnt it? Marcus definately aint that. He got one big ass though hehe.

Latest posts