What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mario can we expect any new nrl screenshots soon

mikeyboy

Juniors
Ryan_Loves_Broncos said:
Those esl screenshots are bloody boring :shock:

Uh? So I take it that when the game comes out you're not interested in gameplay as long as the NRL likenesses are good? :roll:

Kasper

Bench
mikeyboy said:
Ryan_Loves_Broncos said:

Uh? So I take it that when the game comes out you're not interested in gameplay as long as the NRL likenesses are good? :roll:
All he said was ESL screenshots are boring, anything about him not wanting good gameplay??? :roll: Give him a break.

TripleM

Juniors
KINGLING said:
mikeyboy said:
Ryan_Loves_Broncos said:

All he said was ESL screenshots are boring, anything about him not wanting good gameplay??? :roll: Give him a break.

Well no, he said that he wanted NRL pics, not ESL pics, which means he thinks that the NRL likenesses are a real important thing..

broncos4eva

Juniors
Yeh TripleM, but maybe he is like me and really doesnt have any interest or knowledge of the ESL and would prefer some screens that he can enjoy and look at with a chance of one or 2 being the team he actually follows. Just a suggestion :)

TripleM

Juniors
Yeah, probably. I don't really care about looking at NRL screenshots and going ":shock: I know that person!", not big a deal to me.
Personally I don't think they'll be releasing more screenshots from now on.

broncos4eva

Juniors
well ive just got word from Mario that there will be NO further updates until it's release later this month...so there go ur hopes Ryan!!

sheep

Juniors
except an update of a release date :D But i'm quite happy with no more updates...it's almost out. Plus locksley will be posting a few movies up on his site.

Anonymous

Juniors
sheep said:
except an update of a release date :D But i'm quite happy with no more updates...it's almost out. Plus locksley will be posting a few movies up on his site.
great :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
all his movies turn out shit! he should stop putting them up. they give the wrong impression (or lets just hope that they give the wrong impression)

Mario

Juniors
broncos4eva said:
well ive just got word from Mario that there will be NO further updates until it's release later this month...so there go ur hopes Ryan!!

Uh, no. In the context of what we were talking about I said that there won't be any updates on the "new cool stuff" we were talking about before release.

There will be new screenshots released before the game itself is released. I do not have a date for when this is likely to happen though.

Kasper

Bench
Mario said:
broncos4eva said:

Uh, no. In the context of what we were talking about I said that there won't be any updates on the "new cool stuff" we were talking about before release.

There will be new screenshots released before the game itself is released. I do not have a date for when this is likely to happen though.
woo go screenshots. :D

broncos4eva

Juniors
Mario said:
broncos4eva said:

Ah ok , thanks for clearing that up for us Mario, much appreciated mate

sheep

Juniors
Mario said:

Mario i just had an excellent idea how about you give everyone in this forum with 75 posts, or more a free advanced copy of the game! Sounds good to me :D

dont worry about "free"...advanced sounds good enough!

and what the shits this about 75 posts or more....how about 10 or more?[/quote]

Parra_Eels

Bench
just hope(and i'm sure it will) live up to expectations unlike a certain ea sports game released recently

Stevo_G

Juniors
yeah rugby 2004 sucked i hired it and it was worse than rugby 2000 a big let down nrl 2004 will be good

Zoidberg

First Grade
I've been playing ARL 96 for the past 7 years.
Even though the gameplay is pretty bad and the graphics are veeeery dated I love it, basicallly just because it's a RL game. Imagine how much I'll love this one.
Come out now damnit!