What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*#*#*#*MARIO OR VODKA*#*#*#*#*#

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
How do you unlock the rest of the stuff in the game like stadium and international teams etc... I really need to know, i am desperate to un lock some more stuff! Please pm me or just answer in here but many people wanna know how u do it.

izzo

Juniors
I did I won SOO on Legend and God Mode and still nothing
I wonr WCC on Legend Mode and still nothing?????????

TripleM

Juniors
you didn't abort any games or play as AI or something? if everything was normal, then thats strange..

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
I think all the currently available data on unlockables is on the hes/trublu site. Other than that, I cant really say sorry :)

Mario

Juniors
There are only 3 international teams to unlock.

For the hideen stadium and other stuff, unfortunately you'll have to wait...

izzo

Juniors
What next you will have to be the second part of the game? to get the stadium?

Frank_The_Tank

Juniors
Maybe you gotta win a comp league god mode. has anyone done that yet? and if so maybe you have to win the minor premiership in god mode too. perhaps you have to play a season with 40 minute halves? something big like that. that would certainly add to the longevity of the game? dunno. any clues mario?just a wee one

Frank_The_Tank

Juniors
what happens if you win international? or actually do you win anything if you win city/country or the world club champs? is club champs a one off game?

Priddo

Juniors
i know what mario is gtting at...u have to play it for so long...like the footages u get.....read his first post again and u'll see.

TripleM

Juniors
Nah I think what he is getting at.. is that he said before that cheats and stuff will be gradually released into coming magazines. They may just be the 'creating a player with name DUCK' or something type cheats. But try beating the super team with another team.