What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mario Please Read

Priddo

Juniors
nz_kid said:
KimmorleyKiller

How are you making a game did you have to buy software or did you download it? Also is it hard making that pac man rugby lrgue game?
And 1 more question I wouldent have a clue on how to make a game or programing is there somehting tips or things that you could tell me about, Mario you can also answer this question

search google for qbasic see what u come up with...free program to download to make crappy stuff just to get u started with coding..

Priddo

Juniors
Erhan said:
Priddo said:
KimmorleyKiller said:
i can do simple programing in visual basic thx 2 a little book called "idiots guide 2 visual basic 6" at the moment im trying 2 make rugbyleague version of pacman its taken about 6 weeks but i think im almost finished its pretty hard 2 tell with these things though :D :D :D :D :D

:lol: i wonder if they have an idiots guide to c++ because no way idiots would understand anyway.....

vb 6 is what im making 2 games in at the moment its a nice simple language really.....

I have a copy of idiots guide to c++ lying around someone collecting dust. It's a good companion to the required textbook for the subject being done.

what course you doing????????

i've gotta get into a course somehow somewhere!!

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
hmmm well dads an it manager so he gets a free subscription 2 msdn libary (its a bunch of dvds that come every 3months that have all microsofts programs on them) so i have free access 2 visual basic .net and stuff so if its humanly possible 2 get your hands on vb 6 of vb.net get it (if u plan on buying it will set u back an odd $500 or so for the standard version) so if you know any1 that has it borrow it then just get an idiots guide 2 visual basic (wateva version it is) and your set you dont need any previous experience programming 2 be able 2 understand it youll soon find out why its called an idiots guide :D :D :D :D :D

Priddo

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
hmmm well dads an it manager so he gets a free subscription 2 msdn libary (its a bunch of dvds that come every 3months that have all microsofts programs on them) so i have free access 2 visual basic .net and stuff so if its humanly possible 2 get your hands on vb 6 of vb.net get it (if u plan on buying it will set u back an odd $500 or so for the standard version) so if you know any1 that has it borrow it then just get an idiots guide 2 visual basic (wateva version it is) and your set you dont need any previous experience programming 2 be able 2 understand it youll soon find out why its called an idiots guide :D :D :D :D :D

the beauty of kazaa is the ability to share software if u know what i mean ;-)

Erhan

Juniors
Priddo said:
Erhan said:
Priddo said:
KimmorleyKiller said:
i can do simple programing in visual basic thx 2 a little book called "idiots guide 2 visual basic 6" at the moment im trying 2 make rugbyleague version of pacman its taken about 6 weeks but i think im almost finished its pretty hard 2 tell with these things though :D :D :D :D :D

:lol: i wonder if they have an idiots guide to c++ because no way idiots would understand anyway.....

vb 6 is what im making 2 games in at the moment its a nice simple language really.....

I have a copy of idiots guide to c++ lying around someone collecting dust. It's a good companion to the required textbook for the subject being done.

If your into your programming do a B Computer Science. I'm assuming you live around the Penrith area, there's tons of computer subjects at UWS Nepean. goto http://www.cit.uws.edu.au/courses/showNewUnits.php .
there's subects aswell as the degree's offered

Matta

Juniors
Erhan said:
Priddo said:
Erhan said:
Priddo said:
KimmorleyKiller said:

If your into your programming do a B Computer Science. I'm assuming you live around the Penrith area, there's tons of computer subjects at UWS Nepean. goto http://www.cit.uws.edu.au/courses/showNewUnits.php .

Well, if you look under Priddo's name it says he lives on the Central Coast.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
Matta said:
Erhan said:
Priddo said:
Erhan said:
Priddo said:
KimmorleyKiller said:

Well, if you look under Priddo's name it says he lives on the Central Coast.

;-) ;-) ;-) if he lives on the central coast he cant be that smart :D :D :D