What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mario...Quite Important, please answer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Hi Mario, i am from the UK and i am desperate for this game to come out. I went into game and they said that they don't know if i can get the game because they don't know if their company will get the go-ahead to sell the game in their shops. So if they don't, where in the UK Could i get it from? ? ?

Also, i have actually pre-ordered the game from New Zealand (GPSTORE) but it says in the features, i can't see super league in there, can you comfirm that the same features, gameplay, everything is the same, it's just the title which is different ? ? ?

Also, finally, how long will it be for the UK release after the Aus and NZ release? ? ?

Thanks again

Gaz.

Matta

Juniors
you pre-ordered from nz, so are you getting Stacey Jones RL, Rugby League, or Super League RL?

mikeyboy

Juniors
You can actually preorder directly from Alternative Software and they reckon that they should release very soon after Aus/NZ (couple of days)

Status
Not open for further replies.