What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mario you must be getting closer to announcing one of your t

***MH***

Bench
inertia666 said:
i hope theres lots of pies in it. :lol:
sounds like old times!

"Wouldn't it be funny if there were ducks on the field? You would be like, woah ducks!"

Raider_69

Post Whore
***MH*** said:
inertia666 said:
sounds like old times!

"Wouldn't it be funny if there were ducks on the field? You would be like, woah ducks!"

WOAH DUCK!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i still piss myself when i think that off that one little line we got a mention in the game :lol: :lol:

Mario

Juniors
EWS said:
Hows Dark Shores coming along Mario?

Its not being developed at all, unfortunately, as we made a strategic decision a couple of years ago not to compete in that genre (action/adventure). While we were passionate about making that game, the money we would be required to invest in order to get it published was beyond our means.

For those that don't know, Sidhe was making an action/adventure game for Xbox a few years back.

TripleM

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
***MH*** said:
inertia666 said:
sounds like old times!

WOAH DUCK!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i still piss myself when i think that off that one little line we got a mention in the game :lol: :lol:

One little line? What about the 2 or 3 screenfuls?

axl rose

Bench
Mario said:
EWS said:
Hows Dark Shores coming along Mario?

Its not being developed at all, unfortunately, as we made a strategic decision a couple of years ago not to compete in that genre (action/adventure). While we were passionate about making that game, the money we would be required to invest in order to get it published was beyond our means.

For those that don't know, Sidhe was making an action/adventure game for Xbox a few years back.

Is is a possibility that the Rugby League sequel (if there is one) will be made for the Playstation 3?

Mario

Juniors
axl rose said:
Is is a possibility that the Rugby League sequel (if there is one) will be made for the Playstation 3?

Its unlikely that a new version fo Rugby League would be made for PlayStation 3 within the next couple of years. This is because it will take a while for the PlayStation 3 (and Xbox 2) to build up a user base in Australasia and make it a viable commercial proposition.

Latest posts