What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*#*#*#MARIO*#*#*#

millomite

Juniors
so is it all down to AS. Have they got the game or not? Or do you not know that? sorry for the questions mate we are all just frustrated over here in the uk

Mario

Juniors
millomite said:
so is it all down to AS. Have they got the game or not? Or do you not know that? sorry for the questions mate we are all just frustrated over here in the uk

No idea sorry. I have been on a plane for the last 18 hours so I am a bit out of the loop.

westhull

Juniors
Mario you say you are not able to sort it out..but surely you must know a a MAN that can..all we want is positive info on the release of all the formats... not the uninformed crap we are getting now...we do not blame you for this fiasco.. we just hope you can sort it out please

ps if you have any influence in the future i beg of you to make sure that AS do not get to distibute the next version of your game in the UK

pps your our only hope OBI WAN ;-)

Big Nelly

Juniors
Is anyone actually in the loop though? Who are AS in contact with down under regarding the game? We wouldn't be bothering you Mario if AS could give us a definitive answer about what the situation is etc. I don't mind waiting for the game but as a customer would like to be told what the situation is!

westhull

Juniors
More bullshit here from Alt Soft..just spoke to some bloke on the phone and he said
PS2 15th cos it's coming from Austria
PC & Xbox possibly 19th cos they are coming from Australia

and the best bit is 'it's later released here than Aus/Nz cos of the French dockers strike at Calais'

Correct me if i'm wrong but sincewhen would a shipment of goods going to the UK from Australia be unloaded at Calais...man these twats at Alt Sof must think we are idiots..

Big Nelly

Juniors
I think the joker from AS maybe refering to the PS2 version which is coming from Sony in Austria I assume!

Latest posts