What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Bryant

woodgers

Bench
I don't have anything against Randall's football ability. My missus reckons he is the best looking player around and that we look like twins :roll:. We do have similar features but Randall needs to have a lot more pies and beers to get the roundness of my face.

Disco

Bench
Woodgers i don't think our front row is to bad, with Kite and King starting, then lulu and hecks on the bench

as you say depth is a concern at prop with Donnelly, Haumono, Patterson and Renie gone, which really only leaves us with Kane Cleal and Jim Curtis in prems, so if this Bryant signing comes through i'll be happy, the more depth the better

woodgers

Bench
Bryant isn't really a first grade player.
If he is then Des Hasler and Steve Roach will find it before Matt Elliott and co. I am not so sure Greeneyed, he isn't a nuffy so a season of learning off the bench and who knows what he might develop into.

skeepe

Immortal
Edwahu said:
He needs to improve his mobillity to have a chance of playing first grade.

That's strange, I could have sworn reading somewhere that Bryant was the fittest forward at the club. My mind playing tricks on me again?

Edwahu

Bench
It would depend how they measured fitness I guess, based on the bit of first grade he played he didnt look the most mobile prop going around though. Thats why I think Elliot preferred Thompson or even Hodgo / Miller at prop even though Bryant has more grunt then those guys.

Latest posts