What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Gasnier

BIKER DRAGON

Juniors
I beleive when he left the Dragons last year he signed a 2 year deal to play leap frog union in FROG LAND. The end of their season is the final on the 29-5-2010 that is a month before a contract has to be registered with the NRL to play in the 2010 season. Do you think we might just see him back in a Dragons Jumper round June next year.........

Doug2234

First Grade
No. Who says Bennett would want him.

Plus i doubt we have enough money in the cap to pay the wanker.

watatank

Coach
It's not like Bennett forced Gasnier to leave...

I doubt he will be back, mainly for salary cap reasons though.

Cooper-Man

Bench
I love how everyone seems to know what Bennett wants and doesnt want.

Any coach in their right mind would take Gasnier back for the right price. Seriously..........................

RedV6

Juniors
and he's not a wanker..... just because he wants to make as much dosh out of his talent in the short time he has. He stuck around when he wasnt getting all the cash he was promised .... bet you wouldnt do that at your job!!!

dragonszero9

Juniors
Yeah i would rather him go to a french club instead of another nrl club
hopefully weget him back always good to have that strike power and off loads

SN0WMAN

Juniors
Believe he said since leaving he wants to join the Waratahs when his current contract finishes.