What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark O'NEILL

the saint

Juniors
An unbiased opinion on Leed's newest recruit from West Tigers anyone ????

Is he any good or coming for a Holiday?

Phillips

Referee
leeds would have been better off signing someone younger or bringing up an english youngster

Once Dead

Bench
Good, solid defensive player...a good leader...but if you're looking for an out and out stand out player, look somewhere else. With that said, that's not a slight on Mark, he knows that

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
safe player
wont go and win u a game by making a line break or anything or a good individual try or a greaty yardage but will do alot of tackles

brook

First Grade
He's not a flashy player but he's solid and will never let you down. He'll give his all every game and will most likely prove to be a positive influence on any younger players you have in the club - most of the tigers young guns have mentioned Marks influence in their development at various points.

He's by no means 'over the hill', he hasn't even hit 30 yet and he's always been one of the fitter players in the game.

innsaneink

Referee
Hes got the biggest thighs ive ever seen.

Top bloke.

oneillpass.jpg

sooperdooper

First Grade
brook said:
He's not a flashy player but he's solid and will never let you down. He'll give his all every game and will most likely prove to be a positive influence on any younger players you have in the club - most of the tigers young guns have mentioned Marks influence in their development at various points.

He's by no means 'over the hill', he hasn't even hit 30 yet and he's always been one of the fitter players in the game.

actually yeh he is not over the hill, he never reached it. in my opinion tigers got rid of him as he would be in PL next year!

Slappy

Juniors
Isn't Danny williams playing in the super league?

The poms can expect some fireworks when they meet!

effnic

Bench
Phillips said:
leeds would have been better off signing someone younger or bringing up an english youngster
Seriously have they ever done that. I thought all teams were made up of nrl dropouts, I never knew they had juniors in england.

a great and very under-rated player he wont miss many tackles and will make plenty also can set up some great tries he actually had a great combo going with elford last year setting up a lot of hes tries

westie

Bench
effnic said:
Seriously have they ever done that. I thought all teams were made up of nrl dropouts, I never knew they had juniors in england.

Who the hell do you think we play in the Tri-nations then?

Danire

Juniors
Phillips said:
i agree i think they should put a young english player in their side

suburbanknight

Juniors
Danire said:
i agree i think they should put a young english player in their side

We've got a very young side at Leeds and with the exception of Ali Laui'titi, Willie Poching, Scott Donald and now Mark O'Neill it is an all British squad. Our pack is especially young and the addition of O'Neill will add much needed experience and steel to our side next season.

Our starting 6 forwards will be all British next season as I expect O'Neill to start from the bench most weeks.