What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Riddell on 2ue

Utey

Coach
Timmy has returned to training, Mark Riddell was planning holidays in September seeing as we were hardly a chance, Grothey was showing of the new jersey and Piggy was putting his hand up to play prop if need be saying he would like the challenge.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Riddell is naturally strong, it doesn't matter what size he is, he'd make metres.

TIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Everyone talks about us being short in props, and that is our downfall, but our downfall is our current number 7, he got lucky with 2 grubbers last week, gave away stupid penalties, had a terrible bomb and terrible long range kicking, and doesn't offer anything in attack.

Tim Smith please come back soon!

Utey

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Everyone talks about us being short in props, and that is our downfall, but our downfall is our current number 7, he got lucky with 2 grubbers last week, gave away stupid penalties, had a terrible bomb and terrible long range kicking, and doesn't offer anything in attack.

Tim Smith please come back soon!

He's doing the job and thats good enough for me :roll:

lucablight

First Grade
*Talked about how Hindmarsh, Robinson and Riddell could play Prop.

*Talked about getting back to the basics for goalkicking so the arm raising is out for now.

*Talked about how much Luke O'Dwyer has improved alot and how winning has helped his confidence and how he has a good combination with Widders.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:
He's doing the job and thats good enough for me :roll:

You could put John Howard at halfback at present and he'd do the job, you don't need to be that brillant when you have 16 other players around you holding up your game.

If we were loosing everyone would be calling for him to get dropped, thats all im saying, i hope he gets better for our chances od success, but i doubt it and Tim would be ideal to have back.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we once had a sucessfull hooker who also played prop, then he became our coach

Ron Jeremy

Coach
O'Dwyer is playing well, but, everyone including Wagon is playing well.

I'll go a step further and say that Wagon is playign the best he every has, his go foward is tremendous and just what we need.

Latest posts