What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Riddell on 2ue

parra pete

Referee
Ron Jeremy said:
Everyone talks about us being short in props, and that is our downfall, but our downfall is our current number 7, he got lucky with 2 grubbers last week, gave away stupid penalties, had a terrible bomb and terrible long range kicking, and doesn't offer anything in attack.

Tim Smith please come back soon!

'Be careful what you pray for, you just might get it'

Sticks

Juniors
I think it's cute that you men call Tim Smith........Timmy:oops: ......Is it his cute little flushed cheeks that inspired such an insipid name??? The bloke has big tough tattoo's, surely he deserves a 'Smithy' or a 'Tim', even a 'Timbo'.

Any rate, I'd best see if Markie and Trenty are fit:sarcasm:

Sticks:p

caylo

Bench
yer that is true... he is. im sure their were jokes of playing riddell in the front row at prop when he signed. lol :)

caylo

Bench
no.......... he is always going to be the youngen who rode his skateboard to uni. even though his older than me and trained me at one stage. he isnt that big though

jayjayselmes

Juniors
parra would be crazy to put tim smith back in after an inujry when we are winning. It would be to risky in my opinion wih no game time to put him back in if we make the finals. If it aint broke dont fix it!!!!

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Sticks said:
I think it's cute that you men call Tim Smith........Timmy:oops: ......Is it his cute little flushed cheeks that inspired such an insipid name??? The bloke has big tough tattoo's, surely he deserves a 'Smithy' or a 'Tim', even a 'Timbo'.

Any rate, I'd best see if Markie and Trenty are fit:sarcasm:

i have thought that for the last 2 years its a bit poofy to me!

lol@Ron.

Jeremy's two grubbers last weekend were not flukes. They were perfectly placed in the gaps. Look at Burt's second try - pinpoint accuracy from both the kicker and chaser.

He is doing a fine job.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
parra pete said:
'Be careful what you pray for, you just might get it'

Look i know you don't rate Tim Smith, and his form like others in the side was terrible up until 2 months ago, but like our fowards tim started playing well, and if the scores are 20 all in extra time, i know you has more chance of wining us a game, and thats Tim.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:
lol@Ron.

Jeremy's two grubbers last weekend were not flukes. They were perfectly placed in the gaps. Look at Burt's second try - pinpoint accuracy from both the kicker and chaser.

He is doing a fine job.

bullsh*t, both his grubbers were just luck! One rebounded of the fullback, and the other was more the brillance of Burt getting to the ball, 9 times out of ten Burts try would have resulted in a knock-on.

Don't get me started on J Smith long kicking game and bombs lol

Tim Smith, best half since Stu Galbraith!

Utey

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:
lol@Ron.

He is doing a fine job.

I cant understand why he isnt getting any recognition, he isnt as flamboyant as Tim but he played a fine game last week.

MrT

Juniors
jayjayselmes said:
parra would be crazy to put tim smith back in after an inujry when we are winning. It would be to risky in my opinion wih no game time to put him back in if we make the finals. If it aint broke dont fix it!!!!

Yeah in that case leave out Tahu and if we make GF don't you dare bring Fui back in.

Are you for real?

jayman

Juniors
this prop situation is being overplayed...

sure we'll throw the ball around more.. but robbo and riddell can easily slot into the front row .. and ull see hindy and some of the bigger backs take more hitups as well.. like grothe and smith.. all 100kilos ( or near enough)..

Latest posts