What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marriage Proposal On Footy Show

I agree. I changed channel just seconds into when it became obvious what he was about to do... too cringeworthy. Not just narcissistic, but cliched nowadays as well

Actually I tuned in just afterwards too see Fatty saying "well it didn't work out for you" and assumed that the guy had just been trying to juggle a couple of balls or something in some lame talent section.

boxa777

Coach
How narcissistic would you have to be to propose in public?

I have to agree with that but this dude didn't look as self-involved as he did thick.. It was complete chaos out there.

Hard to work out whether it was real or not but if it was meant for comical purposes, it failed miserably.

FMUTC, nice location by the way haha..

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I have to agree with that but this dude didn't look as self-involved as he did thick.. It was complete chaos out there.

Hard to work out whether it was real or not but if it was meant for comical purposes, it failed miserably.

FMUTC, nice location by the way haha..
It's fake for sure... In the background you can actually hear a sound like a wrong answer on a quiz show after she runs off stage. What show would have that type of stuff organised if they didn't know what was going on?

His reaction of calling his dad to stop recording is also another give away, that wouldn't be the first thing to come to anyones mind.

It was a terrible attempt at humour which failed miserably.

it was a gee up!!! The chick was smiling and laughing when the bloke was on stage and then as soon as they called her up....bammm, change of attitude

Latest posts